The Thorne of Bones

(sorry to everyone for being so dam late I was really busy regarding my college and study ... sorry again

Lilith)
Pari's Pov: I woke up on my bed.....at the middle of the night ...... it's usual now a day..
I was again having the same dream.. I looked outside the window , it's pouring outside..

I wrapped my arms around my legs and started getting deep in my mind....
It was that dream again .

(MOMENTS BACK IN HER DREAMS)
I was reading papa's dairy ....when the door of my room cracked open......and Papa papa entered the Room "Pari.......my child.." Papa...PAPAAAA
I run to him with tears in my eyes .... I was right he is he is alive it was all a nightmare ......
As soon as I was about to hug papa again the room got totally covered in mist...PAPA PAPAAAAAAAA I Screamed my lungs off

Wait......but wait....... where am I standing....why is the floor....... I looked down it wasn't the room I know.... I was standing in between no where and....a liquid is under me ......wait.... it's warm.....is this......is this BLOOD???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HMMMMM hmmmmMmmmmHmmmmmm"
Wait ..... who's who's that ....... In a distance I could see a ........throne ......and...who is who is that on it...
I saw her ....... setting on a thorne.....made out of human bones......But she is humming......humming a beautiful lullaby.........to her baby .....in her arms .......she is all dressed in a red grown..... while her face is covered in a black vile..........and a crown..... CROW MADE OF HUMAN RIBCAGE IS ON HER HEAD ???!!!!!

With this the dream always ends.... making me awake.....I can't sleep now......wait....papa.... papa's dairy..... I looked at the clock ...2am .... everyone is asleep..
I opened it......the pages still some what smell like his arms...... I soon closed my eyes....and and.............

I opened my eyes in a room.... it's my house but wait..who are they???????? I saw papa as his 12 years old form setting on a chair next to a study table.....his face is looking dark..... As he could hear the conversation happening in the dining room....."WHAT no way NO WAY am not Taking Anuj with me ... I already have two children.....!!!!!"
The lady in a blue sari said...if am not wrong she is papa's aunt .....he was saying this all to an old man he.......don't look Indian."But you are his only living relative .....and he don't have anyone else ..'' The lady's face softened....she looked at papa and let out a sigh...."Father Albert ..... it's not like I don't want to but I am myself a widow with two kids...... please try to understand." The old man
let out a sigh .......

Soon everything was again covered in the mist and...then I saw them again...wait this is not India.....this looks like ...... it's Around east Europe....papa looked at father Albert as he gave him a kind smile and said...."well well welcome to Romania Anuj "...Papa smiled back at him....as the entered through the gate of an orphanage...named "THE WILLOW WOODS FAIRY GARDEN".......
" Your father use to know me kido....when he visited Romania we became friends and he use to write to me time to time and ooh also the thing that made us talk was my interest in Hinduism and ......as you know....your...... father was............"
Father Albert stopped ......

" Baba was what ... Father????" Papa asked..... father Albert's face darkened....."Well nothing kido nothing you will know it later" he said as they entered the prayer hall .

Around 3 am I got out of my trance and was again setting on my bed ....wait so ..... grandpa also had some secret going on.....,...........