HER

Dr

Dr. Debobrata Roychoudhari

Officer Himansu Sengupta  

Love really don't have timing or age or really don't see right
???!
Or why should he had to fail in love with her .....what was it even suppose to be?
After all this really a girl so out of reach he had fallen for???

It was one of those lazy afternoons when she walked in the library just like she does every Saturday . He was again looking at her from a distance. But again his words were stopped on his lips he was freezed and his memories were flashing on his mind .
Her bright eyes meet his and again she is just like her ....so so much like her and again.... again he had fallen for the girl who is out of his reach ......
Who will never be his
....... Right?
He was about to leave as a voice called him from behind "excuse me sir this had fallen from your wallet I suppose!!"
He turned back to see her ..... holding him the picture...his hands were shaking a bit as he took the picture.....the picture..ya it was the last memory of his long lost part of soul....that one picture that one last picture of her the way he wanted to see her in yellow saree she was standing near the rose bushes and it was taken by him..... secretly...

And finally after 10 years of her death he felt like seeing her again...in this girl somehow......she is not more than 20 or 21 but he is 35 ..... much older.... She is a college student and he is a established person, a professor of history and indeed an well known writer thanks to his cap and mask that she doesn't recognize him ............
And her well she is maybe even not his....but Atlast her name...... "What is your name??????!?!?" He some how asked her
"Pari...Pari Mitra "
She answered before leaving......

(5 DAYS LATER)

Pari's pov: I can't believe that I am finally in a relationship with the man I loooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Me and Ayan are finally dating like dam he had been my crush since like I was 15 and he told me he liked me from that same time but we never confessed our emotions to each other.
Right now it was 11pm of the night and I was on bed..... Ayan is already sleeping as he goes to gym every morning . I also do exercise but at evening around 6:30pm . I was on my bed watching TV . When I heard my mobile ring. It was an unknown number ...who it can be????
I don't know why I picked it up and....a male voice hit my hears . "Hello is this Pari Mitra ?" Wait wait I do know who it is ... it's that guy at the library . "How you get my number ...and who are you???!!!!!!!" Oky I know I am being rude but I don't know who he was and how the hell he got my number???!!?!??????
'' I am sorry I wasn't able to introduce myself that day also I got it from library today .... The librarian gave it to me,am I wrong or you are studying phycology ???!I actually need an appointment from your professor Dr. Hajra, sadly I don't got his number or the number of his secretary do pardon me madam."
I calmed down a bit......"but still mister this is not a time to call someone !!!" I said.
"Ah I am sorry again madam actually it's my mistake I was busy with my work .... Will you please be kind and fix my appointment with Dr.Hajra ?????"
He said.
" Oky I will .... Let me
note down your name and age ??? If you don't mind Mister?!" I asked ....." Dr. Debobrata Roychoudhari ,age 35 , professor of History'".
Wait WHAT REALLY IT'S HIM THAT FAMOUS WRITER ....."OO MY GOODNESS SORRY MR. ROYCHOUDHARI I WASN'T ABLE TO RECOGNIZE YOU'"I said .. and yes I was a little tensed...
"Hahaha it's oky anyone ... specially a girl of your age will be freaked out if someone calls her at this hour of night . I am also sorry ... So hope to see Dr. Hajra soon ?!."
"Yes Mr.Roychoudhari I think  around Tuesday your appointment will be fixed ." I answered...." Well then good night Pari ...ahh pardon me I mean miss Mitra !!''
" Oo it's oky you can call me Pari and good night"I said as I cut the call .....

LIKE LITTEALY WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!!!!!!!