STALKER

Pari's POV: papa had taken a holiday for 5 days..we are really enjoying our time together he doesn't wear his mask or glasses in front of me...and yup I am not scare of his red eyes or fangs.....we had painted pictures together,planted trees , and oo papa had also taken me to the park . But from last night papa is sleeping with me..and in this 4 days he sometimes go out of our house and check ,when I asked what happened she said he had a felling like someone is watching us..Right now we were on the way back to our home.... Then papa all of a sudden stopped at the front of the abandoned house at the end of our locality.... He looked at it for a while..."what happen papa ?" I asked "nothing....I felt...like someone...was standing.....there " he said.

                     4 DAYS BACK :AT ANUJ'S HOSPITAL.

Dr. Roy's POV: I am happy that Anuj is taking a break...he had always over worked himself....And also he needs to spend some time with his daughter... And I am here along with Dr. Rima we two can handle it....as I was thinking all the a young man and a young lady get in my room " Hello we are from government of India I am Devjit and she is Tania .... We are on a survive and working on orphanages in Calcutta ... We come to know that a girl from  an orphanage get admitted here with some strange problem...can we please talk about her?"the young man said..."Yes yes, take a sit... By the way I was on the case of that girl... Along with doctor Anuj Mitra , and her Name is Pari. She had some mental problem...because of which she was seeing things that are not real mostly she was seeing ghosts according to her.... But it was affect of a very sad incident that happened to her ... Now she is totally okay.."I stopped . "Oo I see by the way we come to know that the girl had been adopted.. And can we talk to Dr. Mitra ?"Devjit asked. "No ..actually he had taken a holiday and ooh he is the person who adopted Pari."I stopped.."Okay then we will come later..Thank you Dr. Roy ".Devjit said and left the room with Tania . I thought I should call Anuj...but I don't wanted to disturb him so I didn't

                 AT:PRESENT

Anuj's POV: I am sure something is wrong ..... From last 4 days a lady is following me and my child. At first I saw her when we were planting the trees in yard. She was watching us from a distance. Then when we two were painting pictures we were in  the drawing room,I had the felling of being watched. When we get out and check ,I saw that lady again .... She was watching us again from behind our gate...today I saw her in the abandoned house at the end of our locality.... Why should someone come to that house ? Right now I was on the roof and saying all this to Moyna . She was standing behind me ,"Common Anuj... Maybe she is here to sell that house..and don't over think now I have to go.... Good night."she said as she vanished in the thin wind. But I am tensed.... From last night Pari is sleeping with me in my room... That's for her protection..  I don't want to...lose her...I was just about to go to my room when I saw that lady again she was looking at me from the other side of the street.... I looked at her... I take off my glasses....and looked at her again..as she started walking away I get back in my room and place myself beside my daughter.... She is sleeping peacefully.. I don't want any one to hurt my child.. And if someone try to do so... I will let the devil rise in me and finish them forever....

??????POV:I called boss "Hello boss we cannot do anything... That vampire is not leaving the child... The child have to be alone....other wise it would be really hard to kidnap her..."I finished.."Okay...but be first... I don't have much time..." Boss said and cut the call...... Ahhhh why is that freaking Vampire not leaving that child alone for once only...

 Ahhhh why is that freaking Vampire not leaving that child alone for once only

(The girl Anuj is seeing looks like this )