The Nightmares

Author's pov:  It had been three years after death of Dr .Anuj Mitra. right now Pari is studying in 3rd year psychology and she is living with doctor Roy and his wife, Mrs Sima Roy. After Anuj' death they take in Pari as dr.Roy was really close to Anuj and always consider him like his brother. Anuj had a good amount of saving already made for Paris life which would help her in the field of education. She is 21 years old right now. She have several friends who are Tia her childhood best friend,Sara a new girl who is Tia's girlfriend and Ayan the only male friend.

 She have several friends who are Tia her childhood best friend,Sara a new girl who is Tia's girlfriend and Ayan the only male friend

(Pari as a 21 years old)

(9:30 pm , Calcutta)
Officer Tapan Roy was right now standing in front of Mr and Mrs Sen's appartment . As he entered the room there was the body of Mr Sen lying on the ground. Mrs Sen, his wife was crying sitting next to the body of her husband as  someone brutally murdered Mr Sen some hours ago. Mrs Sen and her son,Diptayan went to the dinner of his cousin sisters wedding.
Mr. Sen was all alone at their home the only suspect was the homemade named Kajla. As she had came to do house hold choras but.....no one saw her getting out of the apparent. Officer Tapan Roy got on his knees to see what happened to Mr.Sen and what he saw got him terrified. His head was literally snatched out of his body as his chest was into shades. On his chest was written by a knife "I raped a woman 5 years ago as she committed suicide no one came to know what really happened". When officer Tapan Roy lookes at the body a little bit carefully he realise that the heart was just gone. Officer Tapan Roy, let out a sigh this was the 6th murder like this brutal way in city of Calcutta happening from this January. It's now June and each month someone dies this way . Most of the time the suspect is a woman ,the first time this happened it was in a bar and the suspect was a waitress. The next time this happened in a wedding and the suspect was one of the wedding guests. But the weirdest part of all this murders are that all this murders just happen in random places and out of no where,also the suspects are never really found no one never saw those girls again.

(At Doctor Roy's home)
Lying on a bed looking at the ceiling Pari was thinking that how in this three years her life just changed drastically. She never imagined a life without papa and mama. This all just felt like a nightmare. As soon as she close her eyes she saw something....in her mind . Three women all dressed in black looking at her.