Unseen characters: a fairy's past

( THE PICTURE IS PARI , I CREATED THIS BY USING AN APP CALLED LIVE PORTRAIT FROM GOOGLE STORE)
Anuj's Pov: This is the first time in my life I am going to the hospital on sunday...And at this late hour...It's 1:00pm of the afternoon...As I entire the hospital the other stuffs were a bit surprised to see me. I remember that dr. Roy gave me a call when I went to the orphanage. He told me that he is coming to the hospital as a new peasant has arrived and it was argent. I opened the door of Dr.Roy room to see him with a cup of coffee." May I talk....to you...I have Pari's file....do you want to see....." I said. "Yes yes, and thanks Anuj ". He said as I handed him the file . He opened the file and started going throw it. " My goodness" he explained as he was going throw the file . After 20 minutes he gave the file back to me. " Oo by the way Anuj..can you give me a copy of it?" He asked... ". " Yes...I will"I answered as I left the room. I went to Pari she was setting on her bed and was looking at the door... I can understand how she is felling.... Everyone's family is visiting the peasants and they come but no visiting her.....I reached to her.I am quite tall so I have to bend down to her lable " hi there.....I said....Wanna go....out to the...garden? " I asked her.Her face light up with happiness she gave me a smile and then nodded. We headed to the garden, This is the first time I saw her smiling..... This gave me a felling.... As we reached there we set down on bench . " So...who was.. your sister....? " I asked..she looked at me and then answered. " Rani...... Her name was Rani." I am happy that ahe fells comfortable with me...." What.... happened to.... her and...... Who was your ......mom and... dad?" I asked." I don't know about my mom and dad . All that I know is our mom left us on the door of the orphanage. ". I actually know what happened to her mom and dad....when I went to the orphanage I talked to the sister.... She told me that her mother was married to a foreign. Just moths before they were born thire father left them and her mother .
.... After the twin girls were born she gave them to the orphanage as she was not able to take care of them........" And ...what.. happened to your..sister? " I asked her..." We were going to the zoo from ...our orphanage was taking us on a trip ....but our bus meet and accident..... And twelve of us died.....one of them was my sister.... ButI saw her after her death too...... she had visited me ...after a year she stopped.... I also meet others after their death....sme of the just vanished after saying good bye ...some stayed for a while.....and then leave....and also here are some of them who stays here forever .....it seems like the are stuck here ........" She stopped... "And..when...this started ?" I asked her...." Two years back...after Rani' death...she said." I let out a sigh....she was still looking at me with her wide brown eyes..."By the way .... Who is the lady standing beside you.?? And how she died....????""""Pari asked.
( Sorry for long chapter, LILITH)