Confession

{Oky so this chapter will include some
romantic stuff ,the pics are Sara(The girl in purple hoodie),Tia and Ayan }

{Oky so this chapter will include some romantic stuff ,the pics are Sara(The girl in purple hoodie),Tia and Ayan }

Sara pov: I was setting with tia at the Princeps Ghat with Tia as her head was on my shoulder . We were sharing a headphone as we were listening to ''LAG JA GALE KE FIR...." As our hands were into each other's and we could fell the warmth of each other our hearts were bitting together.

I still remember the day we first meet at her school . It was because of Ayan ,he use to know that am not straight and he is kinda like the brother from other mother to me. He is everything everything I wanted in a brother , I remember going to his ''Crush"s school . We were standing outside the gate about 6 years ago on the same date as today my eyes meet her's.

Ayan was pointing at the girl with long hair and was like " See I told u I toooold u she is BEAUTIFUL"...But .. I was I was lost in the eyes of the girl who was behind her....her shot but beautiful hair ,big eyes and pink lips...were some how making me enchanted on the spot .... And today....is our 5th year anniversary .....

As I was lost in the thoughts Someone from behind starting shaking me while screaming" DAM YA HERE HAPPY HAPPY AND JUST THINK FOR ME ONCE YA DUM DUM I COULDN'T SAY HER ANYYYYYTHIIIIINK AGAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ayan's pov:  I was waiting outside the library for Pari to get out while holding the love latter I had written her for her again .... This is the 12th love latter and am sure I will give her this but dam this daaaaaaam this as soon as I see her getting out I was frozen.
Everything about her is Soo  perfect   I just can't take my eyes off from her for even a bit. She is not only a beautiful person but also one of the most caring and pure person I have ever seen . She took the bus as I was still standing there is total ooo looking at her until I realize that SHE . IS . GONE .
DAM DAM DAM DAM NOT AGAIN ........
I literally rush to Sara and Tia for help only to realize I ruined there date ....wow AMAZING .....
Right now I was standing in front of Sara who was firing me with her eyes and Tia who was also looking not SO HAPPY .

I almost fall on the ground and told them every thing...I had tears in my eyes . I already know that am not the only man behind Pari . Soon I felt a hand on my shoulders......'" hey don't be sad ..... Like this..... it's oky and ya u can always come to me for help" I looked up and saw Sara looking at me with almost motherly affection in her eyes " ooo common Ayan u know u can do this !" I head my sister in law aka Tia cheering me up....

"Is there something Ayan need to tell me ?!" I looked behind and wAit WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARI !!!!!!!!!! I looked at Sara and Tia as Tia give me a wink " well well Miss Pari Mitra there is something that my bro wanna tell ya" Said Sara and gave me a look almost commanding to Propose Pari...
But honestly I was again spell bound by those deep eyes looking into my soul as if they can see what I truly am.
With shaking hands I gave her the latter........
She started reading it and looked at me several times...

My heart bit was so loud that I could hear it in my ears already the last time she looked at me her eyes were just just.....so happy and so......... beautifully looking at me as if this is
........this is the moment I want to live in forever

And Suddenly she pulled me into a hug........and whisper into my eras

"I love you too Ayan .... I love u so much."