Untold Stories

Author's pov: Pari was wide awake....it was middle of the night and the it was raining outside as a milde wind was blowing...as if it was trying to tell something... something unheard something untold...
Pari's pov: my mind was way way too full of thoughts for a good night sleep...I looked outside the wind and looked at the thundering clouds that had covered the sky ... From last one month I am on a journey to find out about papa ...he left me with so many things I still had to know....

(One month ago)

As I walked out of our house I gave it a last glance......this old house this tumbling down building hold so many memories that no one can erase from my mind......I was holding the thing really close to my chest...as if my life is in it ....
It was about 8pm when I enter uncle Roy's house....he was on a easy chair reading a book ...as I entered aunt Sima welcomed me... "My goodness girl I have to say you are really a study freak !!!" I smiled at her from the side of my ear I could hear Uncle Roy speaking " yes yes just like her papa always into books!" I know why they are saying so.....they were thinking I was at my college library studying because I do this usually...

(11pm night)
I close the door of my room as everyone is sleeping and I don't want anyone to find out about what I am doing....I place a hand on my chest and chant a spell as it get back in my hand.... I remember Papa's last word was ''D''....and then after his death I find out what he was talking about...it was his dairy.. I had seen it many times as a kid...once when I was 14 I asked papa about it his answer was a little bit weird....." My child.....once you...turn 21 I...will tell you....all this stories....in this diary..." He said....now it's a day after my 21st birthday...and today I have to give this a start
.....

As I close my eyes with my hand placed of the dairy I chant a spell to entire the world which is lying inside it...I chanted  the spell again and again.... each time I could hear voices around me and the lights and darkness playing it's won game.....at a point this stopped....I opened my eyes and see myself in a room with a small bed on the side on which I was setting....I looked around and within moment I realised it WAS MY HOME WAIT WHAT.....???!!;!!!!!!!!!
Soon I run to downstairs I saw a man and a woman their the ...the woman's face cut and that man's eyes...are a lot like Papa's wait....are THEY???!!!!!....The woman was putting lunch in a bag as a little girl was looking at it as she asked"ma... have you put my cookies too ??!!" The woman smiled at her...then from my behind someone get downstairs...they can't see me ....but I can.....

Even split of moment was enough to realize who that kid was..........papa..it was him...as 12 year old....I got on my knees...I felt myself breaking into pices...his face has changed a lot with time...it was when he was just a normal human kid.... nothing like a vampire or any other unearthly being..........

Soon they were all ready to go and then...then it was all covered in mist....I know I can't see after this as the part after wasn't written in the dairy....
Then when the mist was gone....it was at a samsan........papa who was only 12 was setting on the ground...his face in expressionless as silent tears were falling down his cheeks....and three chitas were burning in front of him....he was the only survivors of that accident...Soon enough I was fellings like a suction from another side....I again could hear the voices and see both darkness and light again and again........

When I opened my eyes I was setting on my bed ......

(In present..)
So who ever killed papa have had some conection with who killed his family...........I thought .....who it can be ?