In Love

Ayan's pov: Being a student of Law means you are struggling ....yes all the students of my age are struggling but I am in 4th year law under Calcutta university and this two years are vital for me.....but at the same time I can fell my life running away and also taking the girl of my dreams away from....me . I was only 16 when I realized that how much I love her and now I am 21  yet I couldn't utter a word in front of her...she is my friend and we know each other from childhood....but dam every time I try to confess her I mess up...and some how I end up hiding my emotionas about her once again.....and again in the silence of night she is the only thing that comes into my mind....
I was thinking all this as she enter in the living room she looked at me and gave me a simile and went upstairs..... though I was today at uncle's house as mom and dad were out of the town and yet..YET I just couldn't summon up the courage to tell her that I love her .
Pari's pov: I get back from my grandparents house and on the way to uncle Roy's home the only thing that was going through my mind was how can someone be so cruel....I entire and saw Ayan setting on the table studying I didn't disturb him but again seeing him made me smile.....this boy Yes this boy....he is the reason I still smile like a kid....how to say what I fell I don't know....but may be one day I will tell him.....
I get in my room as I close my door and then get on the bed....closed my eyes and started thinking about what I get to know.

(One week ago )
I was standing in front of my house where I was about to meet Mr.Wolfe . He was dad's Friend and also a vampire like him . He is from Australia .... Around 6 pm a car stopped in front of my house and a fair man around the age of 45 got down ... He is in a black shirt and black pants with a gold chain around his nake . He gave me a smile and said to me '" well Pari I am really sad about your loose I can't imagine my only  friend from India died at such a young age and .....well I can fell how you felt......I lost my mom n dad as well ohh any ways..."  He handed me a file " this is what you wanted be careful and don't hesitate to ask for any help my kiddo ". He left after giving me a tap on my shoulder....I opened the file . It had a picture of a woman and a man the woman looks like a teenager and the man looks like if he is in his yearly 20's , behind the woman's picture there is an address.....this is where I have to go if I am not wrong .

Present day :(3 pm afternoon)
I got off the bus ... it's a small village in Hooghly district.... Nasibpur ...it didn't took me much time to find Mr. Parindra Chakraborty's home.....I knocked on the door as a Young boy opened the door for me .....why does he looks kinda similar.... Try to think but all seems very weird. It was like as if I know him and at the same time I don't know him at all. The boy asked" Hello? How may I help you''"..I answered " hello can I please talk to your grandpa??" ..."oh yes wait a bit grandpa is taking a nap". I wait there while setting in their drawing room ... They are a middle class family and really nice people..... That boy's mother brought me some tea and biscuits .. about 20 minutes late a person around the age of 60 entire the room. He looked at me and stood there for a while then took a chair and set on it in front of me. He was looking at me as if he had seen me somewhere else...I handed him the picture of that girl and he bust into tears "Paru....Paru....my child.....''
I let him clam down and then asked him......."who is she ..the man answered.."she is my daughter Paromita .....she is Missing from last 22 years ......" So I was right...in front of me is setting no one other than my grandpa ....'' do you know what happened to her?? "I asked ''I don't know much child all I know she went missing from our village and never returned."" He stopped...."well then sir...let me tell you......your daughter..my mother was abducted and was forced to be give birth to her rapist's children...but soon after she gave birth to them she some how run away from the hospital and gave those babies to an orphanage and flung herself in the Ganges ......" He looked at me in all shock his eyes are felled with disbelief and pain ......he grabbed his head and let out a cry "no no no my my child my my daughter ohh god why whyy !!!""" "Sir... grandpa....do u know him I showed him the picture of a man....a foreigner he looked at him carefully and said "Aaa yes yes....I had seen him he came here from from foreign NGO and was staying in the local school building where my daughter use to study.....''. He stopped and then looked at me again'' wait wait that day that day your ma went missing this man ha yes yes this man also went missing !"....... He stopped.......

                TIME SKIP CALCUTTA

(9:00PM) Pari's pov: I was lying on my bed...my poor mother how was I supposed to tell my grandpa that old man who lost his daughter that she was in love ....... In love with the man who destroyed her entire life who decided her in believing that he loves her .. Took her away and then gave her to some men and went back to UK .... Let her suffer and die..... A drop of tear dropped from the corner of my eye......