The Devil's Doll

(Sorry for being late)
Pari's POV: Today's morning felt different....papa is sitting next to me.He is not wearing his glasses or mask
.. I can see that his eyes.....they are red in color

they are red in color

(Like this)
"So...I am ..... A vampire...." Papa said....

          FLASHBACK (Last night)
Pari's POV:As I try to see through the small gap of the door what I saw scared me way too much...The fridge was open and it was full of blood bags....and just beside it papa was sitting with one blood bag in his hands as he bite into it..... I first saw him with out his mask.... His canine teeths were ......bigger than normal..........The blood started flowing out of the bag.....and started felling his mouth....and he started drinking it.....I was so terrified that I went numb .....soon I fail on the ground..... Because of that a huge sound was made and the door got opened as my leg hit it........Papa looked at me.... The bag dropped from his hand....and he stared walking towords me.....he stretched his right hand out to me.... " Pari.....I..."Then suddenly he touched his face ....and he realize that his face is covered in blood...... He dropped on his knees....he was looking devastated with in some  moments.......I was shocked...as he wailed out and tears started coming out of his eyes...they were blood...is papa okay??is he ill ???why was he drinking blood?!?! At this point I was not scared anymore...he was looking helpless....he is may be as scary as the devil but I am sure....he can never harm me... I approached him....and hug him....his body was ice cold.....my small arms cannot hug him tight.....of course I am only 7.....when he realized that I was hugging him he stopped crying and hold me....for the first time...

         (RIGHT Now)
Anuj's POV: I cannot believe....this little girl is so brave......she is setting beside a vampire and actually adviced me to paint my nails with white nail polish so they don't look blueish...."so what is a vampire ?"  She asked looking at me..... "Well....a vampire....is a monster.....who lives on ......drinking blood....long..back...our ancestors use..... to hunt.....animals.....but....now a day.....we can buy....it.....our bodies use....to be ....cold.....but now...they are....warmer......and we....gain....the power to....walk..... free in sun...."
"Then why your body is cold?" She asked me ." Well....When.... I lost .....my family....I had frequent .....troma attacks......this.....caused my....body...to...turn...cold.....it also effected ......my eyes and.....mouth....usually....When vampires ....drink blood.....their eyes.....turn red......and teeth...grows.....but because of.....the from a attacks....my teeth .......and eyes......are always red .....and my.....teeths are .....always bigger.....than...normal ".... I stopped...by now she was looking at me then all of a sudden hugged me... I felt like...she understand I had been through a lot that's why....I turned out this way....I hugged her back......I felt a windy touch on my back.... I know it was Moyna....she just arrived and she also hugged us....

      We were enjoying this moment when I felt someone staring at us.....I looked at the window but there was no one..... This felling was still in me.... I unlocked my arms from Pari and walked towards the window.....I looked down the street.... There was no one.We were in the dining room....I went out and opens the gate and looked around....there was no one again .... But it was truth.... Someone was watching us.... As I get back in room Pari and Moyna was still there.... "What happen...are you okay?!!'' Moyna asked....as Pari was looking at me...."Nothing... I just........ felt like...... someone was....... watching us".....