JK

guys, forgive my mistakes, I'm not so good at writing in english.

"Kai???? WTF?" I try to sound as calm as possible, even though I feel the anger burning inside me.

"Baby, it's because you are so sexy, you know, right?" He gives me a lazy smile and takes a deep breath.

"No, Kai, I don't know. There's no way I can have sex with myself to be sure how hot I'm" I get up from bed, irritated and start to wear my uniform.

"Baby, please, I think it's because I slept badly that night" He gets up and comes over to me, scratching his chin and looking guilty. "You know I always try to make it up to you" he says in a tearful tone and I roll my eyes.

Kai can't be good in bed, but he does everything I want, always. Just like everyone I know.

An amused smile escapes my lips when I remember the one person who doesn't do what I want. 

Today is a great day to discount my sexual frustration on a specific person.

*****

"You're late" Rosé rolls her eyes as soon as she sees me. "I bet you were having sex" she gives me a naughty smile. The luck is that Kai's too busy talking to Sehun, his best friend, to pay attention to me.

"Don't even tell me about having sex" I open my locker and grab my book for the next class, slamming the door "I'm frustrated."

"Bad quickie?" Irene laughs and puts her arm around my shoulders.

"There was no time to moan and it's over" I say and the two laugh.

"Hey, let go of my girl" Kai pulls me into a hug and I take a deep breath, so I don't push him.

"Tell the joke so we can laugh too" Sehun says while checking Rosé.

"You wouldn't laugh." Irene winks at him and takes my hand "Let's go to class, losers."

"Shouldn't nerds be ugly and weird?" Sehun says and nods, pointing forward.

"And who said they are not?" Kai laughs and they give a high five. I roll my eyes at the size of their childishness.

"Looks like I finally found the person I wanted." I say when I see my favorite group.

"Is it today's choice?" Irene smiles.

"You're doing that again" Rosé says. I raise an eyebrow at her, questioning "Those machiavellian smiles" she shakes her head in disapproval.

"Enjoy the fun" I blink at her as we approach the trio of nerds, the other students walk away in fear.

"Well, well, well..." Irene claps "The most pathetic trio of all is reunited. Hey, Jen, what do nerds do on weekends?" She puts her arm around Kang Seulgi's shoulders.

"I can't think of anything boring enough to satisfy them" I start laughing and approach them.

"It must be because you haven't brain" the girl with long brown hair and heart-shaped mouth says. Kim Jisoo, the greatest nerd of all. The student example.

"Oh" I pretend a tone of hurt "Are you attacking me, Kim? You? So quiet and well behaved?" we start laughing and she rolls her eyes.

"Jen, she thinks she can handle you" Irene nudges me with her elbow and I get closer to Kim Jisoo.

"It will be?" I watch her from head to toe, even swallowing, she keeps her eyes steady on mine "Nah, she can't stand 5 minutes with anyone" I smile provocatively and the bell rings.

"Your morning fuck must have been terrible" she returns the smile and that was not something I expected. I remember Kai in the early morning and my anger bubbled up again. "Captain Useless, maybe you should learn to fuck Regina George here. I can give you some advice."

When I realized, I had already hit the books she was holding and everything is scattered on the floor. Jisoo jumps back and I approach her without caring where I'm standing.

"You have no idea what you're talking about, you nerdy slut" I say in a whisper, looking into her eyes and I can see how scared she's. "Be careful what comes out of your mouth before something worse happens" Her breathing is fast and I smile when I see that she's like everyone else. Another weak person.

"If it wasn't true, you shouldn't care so much" I hear her answer me in an audacious tone, as soon as I turn my back to walk away.

"What did you say?" I still say with my back to her and close my hands tightly.

"Besides being brainless, are you deaf too?" She says in a mocking tone, I realize that everyone is wide-eyed with surprise. I turn around, pushing her against the cabinets.

"Get ready, Kim, because I'm going to make you beg for a moment of peace" I practically growl at her and bring my face close to hers, I can feel her rapid breathing hitting my face "I'll make your life a truly hell. You think Lucifer's a baby compared to me!"