JK

"If I had known that the older Kim was so hot in an outfit like that, I would have made her a cheerleader soon." Irene says and I want to punch her. We're at the end of the last training session before the game that opens the season.

"Shut up."

"Seriously, Nini. Look at those movements so precise. That abs and those thighs" I hear her exaggerated sigh "If it weren't for Wendy, I wanted to see Kim's movements in bed, they must be phenomenal."

"Joohyun. Shut up. Your. Damn. Mouth."

"I know your look. You're drooling over her." she says and I turn to her. "I don't believe Kim Jisoo will get you out of the closet." she punches me in the arm.

"I won't even bother to argue with you." I roll my eyes and look at Jisoo's thighs and abs again. She's drinking water and talking to Rosé.

"The best thing you've ever done. Annoy Kim Jisoo by placing her as a cheerleader and presenting us with this view of the goddess of hotness." Irene smiles and I growl at her.

I'm going to Chaesoo when Kai appears and pulls me to a far corner.

"Jen." He smiles and puts a lock of hair behind my ear.

"What do you want, Jongin? I'm not in the mood now." I look back at Rosé and Jisoo.

"Let's go out for a date, spend some time together."

"Are you listening to yourself?" I say without looking at him. Jisoo and Rosé are gone.

"What, Jen? I want to spend time with you."

"Jongin, understand something" I take a deep breath and turn to him "I don't want to spend time with you, I don't even want to see you. I'm not in the mood to repay your flirts."

"Jennie, damn it, what's going on with you? I don't recognize you anymore. You have totally changed."

"I'm the same as always, if you didn't notice it before, the problem isn't mine!" I change the tone of my voice and he looks at me in surprise.

"You got so different after your problems with Kim started." he watches me closely "In fact, Sehun sent me to thank you."

"For what?" I look at him totally confused.

"Everyone, in the whole school, is talking about Kim Jisoo in the uniform of cheerleaders." He gives a provocative smile and I roll my eyes.

"What do you want, Jongin? I'm not in the mood to hear what people have been saying about her." I cross my arms.

"You're in a bad mood, Jen, you need to have sex." he approaches me and I raise an eyebrow "I can help you with that." I start to laugh when I hear him.

"I doubt it, Jongin, because if you didn't help me in the past, imagine now that I'm not interested in having sex with you." I start walking and he pulls me.

"Jen" he whispers "We had some difficult times, but have you forgotten all the times I made you come?"

"No" I turn to him and his smile is huge "Because you never did that, everytime you thought you did, I was pretending because I was already bored." I whisper with my mouth next to him and blink before walking again.

I look at the clock and see that I wasted a lot of time with Jongin. The bathroom is empty. I pick up my things from the closet and I'm leaving the building, when I see Jisoo, leaning against her car and still wearing her uniform, talking to Soojoo.

"Of course I give you a ride, you don't have to worry about asking me that." Jisoo says. I take a deep breath again and count to 10.

"Cheerleader totally suits you." Soojoo smiles and Jisoo laughs.