KJ

"You're distant." Soojoo whispers with her mouth in my ear and I shiver.

"You just brought me back."

"JiChu, help me here?" I turn when I hear Rosé and get up from the couch.

"I'll be back in a moment." I give Soojoo a soft smile and go to Rosé. "What do you want me to do?" I say looking at the counter full of drinks and fruits.

"I know you know I know, so tell me, what do you think you're doing?" she nods to the direction Soojoo's in.

"Something's wrong, Rosé." I cut some fruit and put it in the glass. "I have this feeling that she wants to be with me, but there's something I don't know what it's." I let out a sigh.

"Try to be patient, it's difficult for someone like her."

"What do you mean?" I look at her confused.

"Jennie's afraid of being abandoned. She looks like a cold, unreachable bitch, but it's her protective shield" she sighs "Jennie's parents always gave everything that was material for her, but they didn't give love."

"It touches her a lot, right?" I put the doses in the cocktail shaker and start shaking.

"More than she shows, but you can see it after you break the shield. She becomes clingy like a baby koala, sly and caring, but at the same time so loving and concerned." Rosé smiles "I couldn't have a better friend better than her."

"So?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Jen was never in love with Jongin, as much as she tries to convince herself that yes, I very much doubt that she felt anything for him besides an occupation."

"I still don't understand." I put the mixture in the glasses and push one of them towards her.

"Bar woman" she smiles and takes a sip "Very good. What I mean is that, you're Jennie's first love and something that tells me you'll the only one, but what is she to you?"

"HEY, I WANT!" Soojin appears and takes my drink, drinking it "MAKE MORE, BITCH!" she slaps my forehead.

"Aish, I just don't punch you because the house is yours. Who will want it?" I sigh and they all scream, making me roll my eyes.

A few hours later, Rosé's words are hovering in my mind. As if it's had been fixed with glue.

Most of them are drunk. They just scream and laugh. And Jennie Kim doesn't get out of my mind.

"JiChu." Seulgi approaches me and runs a hand in front of my face "Are you okay?" she squeezes my cheeks and I start laughing.

"I'm, bear, don't worry." I hug her and she leans her head on my chest.

"If you weren't such an idiot, I would like you, but you're also boring."

"Thank you." I smack her.

"It's hot now, let me go, JiChu." she pushes me and takes off her pajama shirt, just wearing a top and I start laughing.

"Are you going to do a strip? Seulbear drunk in dancer mode."

"See? That's what I'm talking about!" she tries to hit me with a pillow and I deflect, while I take off my pajama top.

"It's hot and you're hitting me."

"Since when do you have beautiful biceps?" Soojin arches an eyebrow at me.

"Since I'm a goddess of beauty and you're too blind to hear." I throw my hair to the side and she laughs.

"TOO BLIND TO HEAR" she starts to roll on the floor.

"Sooya, you're drunk." Lisa hits me with a pillow.