JK

I think I'm shaking. I don't think so, I'm sure. I'm shaking and quite, by the way. My hands are sweating and cold as I watch my food, feeling my whole stomach churn.

"Hey, waaaaaassssssuuuuuup." Lisa sits down next to Rosé who starts laughing.

"Manofoot." she pushes her with her shoulder and Irene raises her eyebrow at them. I feel like half of the cafeteria is looking at us and the rest of them are staring at us when Jisoo and Seulgi sit at the table.

"Give me a french fries, Limario." Jisoo opens her mouth and Lisa feeds her.

"Like a baby." Lisa laughs and raises an eyebrow at her.

"I'm a wonderful and sexy baby." Jisoo smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Why are you here?" Irene asks and I feel my cheeks flush.

"Because the other tables are occupied." Seulgi rolls her eyes.

"Hey." Jisoo whispers and I put a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Hi." I say softly and she winks, or at least tries, but she can't and I start laughing. "Give up winking."

"Teach me then." she smiles and bites an apple.

"Do you want private lessons to learn to wink?" I lean towards her and steal her apple, then bite.

"Will you be able to teach me?" Jisoo gives that provocative smile and I end up returning it.

"You two are so disgusting." Irene rolls her eyes "Do it away from us or in a room."

"Shut up, I could take you and Wendy flirting and practically fucking next to me."

"Bullshit! You didn't even pay attention to us because you were drying the nerd, wherever she was." Irene says and I feel my cheeks burn.

"Bae Joohyun!" I try to hit her, but Jisoo's loud laugh steals all my attention and I sigh.

"Did the nerd assume she's a slut and is now trying to convert my Jennie into the valley?"" Kai's standing next to our table and my breath catches.

"Your?" Jisoo laughs mockingly and looks at him.

"Are you deaf now?" He laughs and gives a high five to one of the boys on the football team.

"I think so, because from what I remember, I heard Jennie moaning that she was mine while having the third or fourth orgasm of the night, do you remember baby?" Jisoo stares at me and all the blood in my body is on my face. "Well, it doesn't matter, have you ever learned how to make a girl have a decent orgasm, to now come and disturb us?"

"Jennie, is that true?" Kai looks at me in a mixture of shock and anger.

"Where's Krystal? Didn't she give you enough tea to calm you down today? Or did you fail, Captain Useless?"

"Your..." the bell rings and Jisoo jumps up, approaching him.

"Calm down, C.U, you need to save your energies so as not to disappoint anyone, or maybe you like to keep your tradition." She shrugs "It's not my problem." She smiles and leaves him shaking with rage.

******

"Everyone just talks about Jensoo." Rosé throws herself on the chair next to me.

"For a short time." I look at the clock and smile.

"Why?" she looks at me confused.

"You'll see when we leave." I blink at her and get up, stretching.

"What did you do?" she gets up looking like a lazy animal and I'm silent.

We're approaching the parking lot when we hear an argument. A good part of the students are on a giant wheel, around two cars and, with some difficulty, we managed to get to the center.

But what I see isn't exactly what I would like. The door of the white audi is open and there are many "blue" pills on the floor. In fact, on the doors is "Captain Useless pet" written in red ink, inside the car is full of blue pills and I bite my tongue to keep from laughing, but then I see Krystal with her hands on the collar of Jisoo's shirt who has her arms up, as a sign of innocence.

"I'm telling you, it wasn't me." Jisoo sighs, but it's clear that she's controlling herself not to laugh.

"If it wasn't you, who was it?" Krystal changes the tone of voice.

"I'm hurt, Jung. You underestimated me." I give her an ironic smile.

"The bitch with the biggest horn in the school." she lets go of Jisoo and approaches me.

"And you are the cheap bitch that was used and thrown away." I shrug and face my nails "But what did you want? Popularity? Love? Or was it all envy because you wanted to be in my place?" she closes her hands tightly.

"Everything Kai did to you was little, close to everything you deserve, Kim."

"But Kai did absolutely nothing to me" I start to laugh "Literally nothing, I'm surprised with him, he managed to do something, considering that problem that we both know he has."

"You're so stupid that you never knew how to value Kai as he deserved. He's kind, caring, considerate and many more things, you never deserved it, Kim."

"I can't believe you fell in love with a bad fuck, Jung. God, you need to raise your standards urgently, you're not that bad." I look at her from head to toe assessing her "But what should I expect from someone who was probably content with some flowers and some cliché phrases, right?"

"He was going to break up with you, I know he tried several times and you always cried, asking him not to leave you." She gets closer to me and I look at her in surprise, just to start laughing.

"THIS IS THE BEST JOKE I HAVE EVER HEARD!" I keep laughing so hard that some tears even come out of my eyes "Look at me, Jung, look at me and see if I can lower myself or humiliate myself because of any man in this world." I get closer to her "I'm sorry to inform you, but Jongin has been playing with you all this time. He never spoke the word break up to me, if everything he said to you was true, why was he so crazy behind me all this time?"

"I-d-d-don't-know..." she starts to cry and I shake my head in disappointment.

"You're more pathetic than I thought" I roll my eyes "So naive and so easy to be deceived" I sigh and look at the car "Look on the good side, now you have a lot of pills to use with Jongin and you two will be happy forever." I blink and smile at her before leaving.

How are you? 🤔
Stay safe and don't forget to vote