JK

"Chuuu..." I whisper softly as Jisoo slides her mouth down my neck and distributes little bites on my neck, leaving me with weak knees "We should go to school" I bite my lower lip as I feel the little hickey she gives below from my ear.

"I don't want to, not now." She whispers, pressing her body against mine and placing her knee between my legs, making me shiver.

"Is the biggest nerd in school skipping class?" I let out a low laugh as she squeezes my thigh, pulling it to her waist.

"It's for the best reason." She whispers with her mouth glued to mine and my breath catches as I feel her fingers slide under my panties, teasing me slowly.

"Huh?" I rest my hands on the back of her neck and feel her putting her arm around my waist.

"You're like jelly." She raises an eyebrow at me.

"It must be because you're pressing me against your bedroom door and making my knees weak, idiot." I say irritated and scratch the back of her head hard.

"I love it when you get bossy" she gives her typical naughty smile "But an orgasm will make your day start better, won't it? Or do you want me to stop?" She pulls her hand away and I bite her bottom lip hard before letting go.

"Don't you dare start teasing me, get me excited and don't finish!" I change my voice and she puts her hand under my mouth.

"My parents are home!" She gives me a warning look.

"And your mom said we shouldn't have sex in doors anymore, but look where we're now." I say as soon as she discovers my mouth and runs her hand down my stomach, scratching lightly.

"There's something exciting about doing what you're told not to do." She shrugs and I close my eyes as I feel Jisoo's fingers teasing me harder than before.

"You two will be late!" her mother knocks on the door, making my heart beat faster than it already is and I freeze in place, Jisoo makes a childlike expression when she's caught up to, but a few seconds later, the evil smile is on her lips.

"We don't have the first class today" she says while putting two fingers inside me and biting my mouth hard not to moan "We're perfectly on time" she starts to speed up her movements and brings her face closer to mine again "And I perfectly inside you." She whispers and laughs softly, but I pull her hair harder and she bites her mouth. "My Jen is already bossy or do I need to tease you more?"

"Shut up and give me a decent orgasm!" I place my hand on her chin and press my nails to her cheeks, kissing her as soon as the house bell rings.

"I don't give decent orgasms, I give the best orgasms you'll have in your entire life." she says between the kiss and slides her tongue inside my mouth, pressing our bodies harder and moving my fingers faster.

I rest a hand on one of Jisoo's arms and dig my nails into it, even under her uniform shirt. This damn girl knows exactly how to drive me crazy in a few seconds, especially when she curls her fingertips and hits the right spot inside of me, as well as rubbing my clit quickly with her thumb, making my whole body shudder and the orgasm start to form in my belly.

"Chu" I end up moaning softly and completely breathless "Jisoo!" I squeeze her arm tighter and she kisses me when she realizes I'm about to fall off the cliff she's been throwing me.

"I'm waiting for you Jen." Jisoo's husky, whispered tone always takes me apart when I feel the strong wave of orgasm spreading through my mind and body. I wrap my arms around her neck as my strength has been pushed out of my body and lean my head against the door as Jisoo spreads quick kisses over my face and neck.