HS

"So, does she come?" Krystal asks me and I sigh irritably.

"No, she said she's busy and can't stop what she's doing."

"She's with Jennie. I think your performance wasn't convincing." she giggles.

"How are you so sure?"

"You're Jisoo's second choice, she only comes to you when she don't have Jennie."

"It seems impossible to have a way to keep the two apart, Jennie always finds something to pull Jisoo back and Jisoo seems to fall so easily." I say thoughtfully.

"Jennie's only weakness is jealousy. Maybe we can use her parents or her fear of losing her popularity, but nothing is more powerful than Jennie's jealousy. Why don't you kiss Jisoo by force?"

"Have you gone crazy? I would never have the courage to do that, because if I did, Jisoo would never speak to me again."

"I forgot that she's ethical, the good girl." she rolls her eyes and I sigh.

"She helped you destroy Jenkai, didn't she?"

"Because I threatened to expose their romance to everyone, but in fact, I think the fact that Jennie accepted Kai's invitation was the reason she did."

"Jisoo can be impulsive, sometimes she's human, after all."

"On the day of the dance, I could see what she was doing just because of the blackmail, she had even forgotten what Jennie did."

"What chance does Kai go after Jennie again?"

"None, after the humiliation in that game, I doubt that he'll mess with her again, but I admit, her revenge was perfect."

"Don't you worry about her coming after you?"

"I'm curious to know what she's preparing for me." she laughs.

"You're crazy, you know that?" I look at her incredulously.

"Don't worry, I want to see the size of the revenge she'll do because I have already planned what I'll do against her." She shrugs.

"And what is it?"

"You'll know when the time comes and you'll help me with the execution of everything."

"I hope Jisoo's not involved."

"Oh, dear, she's. She's the cornerstone of my plan."

"Krystal, I thought that..." she puts her finger in my mouth.

"If you want Jisoo's heart to be yours, it needs to be hurt so that you can heal it." She smiles and just nods in agreement.

***********

"I heard that Jisoo was suspended and so was Jennie." Soojin's horrified.

"Why are you surprised? Jennie attacked me on purpose and Jisoo, as always, has to play the fair heroine who fights for the ideal world." I roll my eyes and scowl in pain as I throw myself on the couch.

"What did she do to you?"

"She threw the dough ball at me, my abs is so sore, you have no idea, I almost threw up."

"So it was really strong? I thought she didn't even have that much strength, judging by her fame as a rich girl."

"Kim has strength, I assure you." Seulgi comes from the kitchen while eating bread.

"How do you know that?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"What world do you two  live in? Have you never seen Jisoo's neck or shoulders?"

"What do you mean by that?" I remember Jennie's words and take a deep breath.

"You're so slow" Seulgi laughs and sits next to me "They're together, officially. Jensoo's real." She shrugs and takes another bite of bread.

"OMG! YOU MUST BE KIDDING!" Soojin jumps off the couch "I always suspected that everything between them was attraction and accumulated lust, especially after knowing that Jongin was so bad at fucking." she laughs and I look at her. "Sorry, but we need to accept when we lose, Jooya."

"I haven't lost, not yet."

"Jooya, I'm sorry to inform you, but Jisoo's in love with Jennie, nothing will happen between you two, whatever hope you have, you better not continue feeding it." Seulgi says seriously, but I don't even move to look at her.

"Is it serious that you support both? After everything Jennie did to Jisoo? Does she really deserve to be with Jisoo?"

"If we look this way, no" Soojin says thoughtfully "But Jisoo's different lately, more happy, more radiant, I dare say she's even shining, so if even with everything that happened, she's happy like that, I can't be against it. Sooya's happiness is more important than anything that has happened in the past."

"It's unbelievable that you agree with this insanity. Who guarantees that Jennie's not just playing with Jisoo? Has anyone thought of this possibility?

"I got to think about it, we're talking about Jennie Kim, after all" Seulgi says "But Joohyun told me that Jennie's the same as Jisoo or maybe worse, and that she had never seen Jennie that way, so I believe she really likes Jisoo." I roll my eyes when I hear her and get up.

"I'll prove to you that Jisoo's nothing but a toy in the hands of Jennie Kim."