JK

Two weeks. 14 days. A large or small number?

I haven't seen Kim Jisoo in all this time. The first few days, she was absent because, according to the nerdy group, she wasn't feeling well and now she's traveling with her parents.

All messages I sent were ignored. The most recent ones weren't even received and I keep checking the phone with some hope.

"What are you going to wear?" Rosé says, standing in front of the mirror in my room, trying to decide between two dresses for Kai's party.

"I don't know, I don't want to go." I sigh and close my eyes. My phone vibrates and I roll over in bed quickly, reaching out to pick it up, but she's quicker and picks up the phone on the nightstand.

"'Baby, what will you drink today?', it's a message from YOUR boyfriend." she throws the phone at me and I leave it in the same place that it falls, letting out a heavy sigh. "You're having sex Kim Jisoo." it was not a question, she said with certainty.

"Why..."

"No, don't lie to me, Jen, I already know." she chooses the blue dress and turns to me.

"How?" I say after a few minutes. From the look in her eyes, I know she won't give up on this conversation.

"Jen, her bed exuded Chanel, come on, right?" she rolls her eyes and laughs. I roll over in bed and put my face on the pillow. "Chanel's smell was much stronger than Dior's and considering that the bed was hers, I think it's pretty obvious, especially after she opened the door with her mouth so red and swollen." I let out a loud moan of frustration. "Since when is this happening?"

"Since the school trip." I whisper quietly and sit on the bed, not daring to look at her.

"That's why you were so weird that day."

"Weird? What do you mean?"

"Happy in a way I haven't seen you in a long time." I hear the smile in her voice and I start laughing.

"Orgasms make a woman happy, I thought you knew that."

"What about Kai?" she says seriously after we stop laughing.

"Huh?" I look away, knowing exactly what she is going to say.

"Aren't you going to break up with him? It's unfair to her and to him." she sits across from me and I sigh.

"I can't break up with him, Rosé! He's the captain of the football team. I can't finish things just because he can't give me a decent orgasm." I shake my head "It's just sex with the nerd, nothing more." I shrug.

"Really?" she looks surprised, making me face her "Just sex? So if she arrives tomorrow, dating Hong, would you be upset because she won't give you any more orgasms?"

"Why would she date Hong? Jisoo even said that they are just friends!" I cross my arms.

"I think we both saw the way Hong looks at Jisoo, aside from the fact that they almost kissed, if it weren't for you interrupting the 2soo moment." She gives me a curious look and I roll my eyes.

"She doesn't need to kiss Soojoo, she has me."

"Kai has you. Jisoo only has you when you want to have an orgasm, so I think you use her to satisfy something that Kai can't." she laughs "Jisoo doesn't seem to be the type to cheat, so if Soojoo manages to win Jisoo's heart, say goodbye to your orgasms.

"They won't be together, Rosé!" I change the tone of voice.

"I wouldn't bet on that if I were you." she pinned her hair up in a bun.