KJ

"Where do you live?" I say as soon as we leave Seulgi at home. "I'll leave you at your home, it's late." I avoid looking at Jennie, even though I know her eyes are fixed on me all the time.

"I thought we were going to your house." I take a deep breath when I hear it. I can't give in, if it won't be worse, worse for me.

"Not this time, I think we need to talk."

"About what?" she says with a certain fear in her voice.

"Where do you live?"

"5 minutes from your home." she says without looking at me and I sigh, already having an idea where's. A short time later, she indicates the gate I must enter.

"Good night, Miss Kim." a security guard says and Jennie smiles at him.

"Hey, you can go to sleep, I don't intend to go out anymore." she looks at me quickly "This is Kim Jisoo, she'll probably spend the night here." she takes my hand, pulling me into the house.

"I told you, we just need to talk and I'm leaving. I have no reason to stay." I pull my hand from hers and she watches me with a certain hurt in her eyes.

"Your mood is bad today, you haven't been like that for some time. Let's go up." she takes the stairs two at a time without giving me time to argue. "You ignored me for the past few weeks. 2 weeks, to be more exact."

"I needed some time and space to think about everything, organize my ideas" I rub my face as I enter her room, and I clench my teeth when I realize that everything smells like Jennie. This is not good, not for my sanity "Can we go down? I really don't want to be here."

"Jisoo, what's your problem? You look too weird." she approaches me and I hold my breath "You ignore me for two weeks, being that I was worried about your neck. When you appears, saves me from my stupid boyfriend, but then you wants to treat me coldly. What's happening? Your signals are confused, I need something clear and..." I put my hands on her face and kiss her.

Yes, I'm a passionate idiot who can't resist angry cat eyes and a mouth as pink, soft and inviting as a magnet, attracting my lips.

I stick my tongue in her mouth, listening to the low moan she lets out against my lips and I slide a hand up to the back of her neck, squeezing it tightly. Her hands are on the my shorts, pulling me back, along with her, until she spins us around and pushes me onto the bed, making me fall down and she sits on my lap, facing me.

"Jisoo" she puts her hands on my face, palms on my jaw, making me stare at her "I missed you in the last few days." it's a dream, right? This is too good to be true. I'm almost smiling when I hear that, but I remember that this is Jennie Kim. A bitch never stops being a bitch.

"Don't say those things, Kim." I look away and hear her sigh.

"Why? If I missed you, I kept thinking about you and I wanted at least a smoke signal to have any news about you?" she says softly and my heart races faster than before. Stop, Jisoo! It's Jennie, she must be kidding.

"Jennie, don't need to romanticize your words, I imagine you missed your orgasms." I raise an eyebrow when I look at her again.

"That's not what I meant." She frowns, looking confused. "I missed you, why don't you believe me? Why would I lie to you?"

"I don't know, you tell me. Things are just sex, aren't they?"

"Is it what you think? Just sex?" Her voice comes out a little shaky.

"Maybe I should teach you some things so that you can be satisfied when I'm no longer available" I say without looking at her and feel her hand on my chin.

"What do you mean?" she says looking into my eyes and I take a deep breath. I just want to kiss her until I run out of breath, but I can't fall for her anymore.

"That soon I'll no longer be available. It was fun while it lasted, but I intend to..." she kisses me again, but her lips are trembling.

"Are you saying this because of Hong?" she whispers with her forehead against mine. Tell the truth, Jisoo. Say that you're in love with her. And for what? For her to laugh and make fun of me? No, I may have lost my sanity, but the dignity? No, never.

"Yes"

"Why?" I open my eyes to see confusion and fear on her face. Jennie's an excellent actress.

"She's always with me. Soojoo's kind, caring, concerned and all she wants is just a chance, after thinking about this in the last few days, I came to the conclusion, since things between us are just sex, there's no reason not to give her a chance already that she's so patient."

"You came here to finish things between us" she says through clenched teeth.

"Jennie Kim's smart, after all." I try my most ironic smile, even though regret is already screaming inside my mind.

"Well, I can't live without orgasms and you promised to give them to me. I'll not give that up because you want to play fairy tale with Hong." she squeezes her nails into my face and I hold her wrist tightly.

"If you date an incompetent to satisfy you, the problem isn't mine." I say irritated.

"I don't even kiss him anymore! I've only been with you!"

"You can make a deal with Bae, I hear she's good at giving orgasms, I doubt she would mind helping you with that." I shrug.

"I can't believe I'm hearing this." Her tone is indignant.

"I thought you liked things simple and easy. No one is going to suspect you two and you still get what you want, and you keep your position as queen of the bitches and in the closet."

"Excuse me? What do you mean?"

"Well, it's not possible that you still think you're straight" I start laughing and she keeps silent. "You really believe that." I'm laughing louder than before. "That's the funniest lie people tell I've ever heard."

"I DON'T KNOW, OKAY?" she screams and I stop laughing "I don't know what I feel or how I feel anymore, I'm only sure of a few things." She bites her mouth, looking apprehensive for a moment. I wrap my arm around her waist and throw her on the bed, staying on top of her.

"Let me help you with some information, maybe you're sure about some more things." I whisper with my mouth close to hers and she wraps her legs around my waist, making me suddenly concentrate. I take a deep breath and shake my head. "No one straight girl" I bite her chin and slide my mouth on her neck "Moan and beg for more like you do" I take a deep breath trying to memorize that last moment between us "No one straight girl has such intense and strong orgasms with another girl." I bite her ear "So I guarantee you, you're gay or bi" I give the last hickey just below your ear.

"Jisoo..." Jennie moans softly in my ear and I shiver all over. I know she's getting wet and I really want to take her clothes off right now, but if I do, it will be impossible to go back. "I want you. I need you." she scratches the back of my neck and I slide the tip of my tongue over her shoulder. She tries to kiss me and that's what pulls me out of the desire that I was about to enter.

"Sorry, Jennie." I walk away from her and stand up. "I can't keep doing this. We can't insist on that, we need to stop before things get too far."