Ch. 14 - Love and the Last

"MUSHU!!!!" Eden yells running towards the door.

"Where the hell did you come?" Vamps yells laughing.

"Pixi ssid that there was an opportunity to get some bonding in before Cali. Hey Stella," she waves at me. 

"Hey," I say back. Mushu is an amazing person, like no joke. 

"So we all here?" Pixi asks looking around.

"Yeah," Vamps says pulling me up and I turn around to go grab my messenger bag but instead Pixi hands me a black version of it. Along with a black bowler hat that has a black ribbon around it and has a bow on it. She places it on my head and smiles.

We all head out and I am extremly nervous I start huming the song that has been stuck in my head for the past week. 

"So how has your summer been?" Pixi asks Mushu, who is in the back of the car.

"Good, just getting ready to move. My parents are excited to get me out," she laughs.

"Yeah, I cannot wait for Cali!" 

We all just laugh and tell jokes, cheesy as hell jokes, until we get to the stadium. My heart starts racing and I realize that this is it. We got there 5 minutes before show time and so I had to run to the stage. I had it all worked out. 

I get to the stage and the guy looks at me and hands me a mic. I guess someone clued him in. I take a deep breath and then walk out onto the damn stage.

"Hey how y'all doin tonight?" I yell at the audiance, agetting screams in response.

"That's great, so obviously I'm not One Direction or Big Time Rush. I'm actually Logan's Best friend. And I have asksed the guys if they would let me use this time to say something. A couple of weeks ago I got asked out by the most amazing guy in the world, and thigs got amazing. Then I screwed it up. He gave me chance after chance to say something that he found so easy to say. So I want to use this time to tell him that to tell you, I'm breaking a promise, and that's all you ever wanted, to hear me say those words. "

The music begins and I start singing. 

Carlos's POV

I play the song againand just listen. I have been listening to the same song over and over. 

Paige told me that Faye had to take Gabby to the hospital. I cannot believe that she would try.. I can't even make myself to say the words. It doesn't matter cause I'm never gonna see her again. I have to get over her. She wanted me to, or at least I think that's what the meant. I have read it so many times and I still have no idea. 

Logan walks into the room I'm in and pulls the headphones off my head.

"Come on, your gonna wanna see this," he pulls me to the stage and I hear that voice I haven't heard in so long.

"... they would let me use this time to say something. A couple of weeks ago I got asked out by the most amazing guy in the world, and thigs got amazing. Then I screwed it up. He gave me chance after chance to say something that he found so easy to say. So I want to use this time to tell him that to tell you, I'm breaking a promise, and that's all you ever wanted, to hear me say those words. "

The song I've been listening to for the past 24 hours starts playing. And she's singing. She promised me that she would never sing in public. You know what I'm glad she broke the promise.

You give me chances and I let you down

You waited for words that I couldn't get out