All You Ever [BTR &1D fan-fiction]

My best friend is Logan Henderson from Big Time Rush. He used to be my neighbor until he got famous. Now he's still my best friend and we make the distance isuue work. I'm younger than him, though it doesn't make a difference cause he treats me the same as if I was the same age. I'm 19 but I look alot younger, mainly my height though since I'm 5'2", like I said, really short. I've never had a boyfriend, or a first kiss, Logan has been like a protective older brother in that sphere of stuff.

I love BTR's music,I listen to them and One Direction. The other thing is that I listen to stuff like 3 Doors Down and a lot of country. I appreciate music, it keeps me sane, I listen to the song for two things, the actual music and the lyrics. The lyrics mean the most to me though.

I've met all the guys form Big Time Rush already and they all are close to me. Whenever I need some one to back me up, and Logan won't or I need extra help, I go get Carlos, he has always had a soft spot for me. Logan is my clostest friend though I have no good girl friends, excpet for Callie but she has been distant the last couple of months. All my guy friends are family to me.

My actual family is pretty normal, I mean except for my dad and brother, Tanner, being marines and in the buisness of being defense contract for the military. For my last birthday my dad gave me a black and red pocket knife. When I told my dad that I din't want to go into the military he initially was calm but once he went into his room with my mom, he flipped out. My mom is a fashion designer, a good one. I am mix of both my parents. I am into some sports and watch crime shows and and shows like criminal minds and not freak out. I am ubber, yes I just said ubber, artsy. I am artistic like my mom; however, I write award winning poetry, dance when no one is around, write stories, and appreciate clasiic art like degas and piccaso. I do play sports like softball, hockey, powderpuff(football) and soccer. I usually wear shorts and a tee-shirt. I have glasses but I mainly wear contacts. I wear very little make-up.

The boys are going on a world tour with One Direction, but before they go to London to start it, they are coming to Texas and I get my best friend back for 5 days before I have tio wait the entire summer to get him back. My parents are acting weird about him coming back, I mean he is like another son to them so it doesn't mean anything, right?  

_____________________________

Hey guys, so I thought of this idea in class. Please vote and comment!!