[4]

When Chan and Felix started feeding, Minho felt like vomiting. Their teeth deep in the dear's throat, their eyes shut as small dropa of blood fell down it's fur.

"How can you not feel disgusted?", he turmed to his friemd, who was starting at them with a small smile on his face.

Changbin rolled his eyes and corases his arms, averting his eyes to Minho.

"We could literally eat it like this. No cooking, no taling the fur of, and you'd be okay. The blood would come too.", Changbin shruged." There's almost no diference, when you think about it, our way of feeding is worse, they don't really need to kill for it, if it's human blood."

Minho shivered.

"Or werewolf.", his eyes darkened as the memories from that night came back to him all of a suden.

"Is that what this is about?", Changbin seemed to talk carefully but his face showed how much he wanted to kill the older.

"Doesn't matter, can we eat now? I'm starting to starve as well."

Felix and Chan got of the dear, annoyed but full, and let Brian start the fire, preparing it as well as he could. Minho finally looked at Jisung and realized he hadn't seen the boy feed.

Probably did it before bringing the dead here.

The boy had a weak smile on his face and looked extremly pale, even more than normal. Minho suddenly felt an urge, right in is stomch, to run to him and kiss his pink lips, to taste him and make him moan his name loudly.

He shook his head, groaning. He couldn't let the mate bond take over him like this, he just couldn't.

When they sat for dinner, Minho couldn't help it but follow his mate with his eyes, who had been refusing to make eye contact with him since the morning. Minho was starting to feel anxious about it. The boy sat in a rock and looked at the moon, as if he was having a silent conversation with it. The older wandered what might be on his mind, what was the boy's story. Did he have a familly? Dreams? What was he doing with the royals and another random boy in the woods? He was friends with the cousins, he knew that but, why did they meet? Was he from an important family? His clothes were too dirty and simple, but then again so were Felix's and Chan. Who was Jisung?

"We should sleep, guys, we have a lot to walk tomorrow.", Brian cleaned his hands to his shirt and smilled at the noods and murmurs.

Everyone started laying down as Minho moved, without thinking, to the rock where Jisung sat, completly lost in thought. The younger took a bit longer than he should have to realize his presence, their eyes finally meeting after a whole day.

Was he.... crying?

"B-brian say w-we should go t-to bed.", He cursed himself for stiterring, but even his hands were shaking at that point. The younger nooded slowly and qent past him, laying in a random spot next to the fire.

Just that.

No mean comment about him being an alpha and following Brian's rules.

No nasty look.

Not even a glance.

Minho aighted and fought his will to cuddle the boy to sleep, sitting against the rock he had been sitting on and laying his head back, listening to the sound of the wind and trying to get his heart to stop pulling him towards his mate.

—————

Minho wasn't actually asleep, even though he wasn't totally awake as well, when he heard the steps. He got up almost immediatly, hoping it wouldn't be someone else getting away, since he mannaged to fail guard duty even without Jisung in front of him. His frowned when he realized it was the same boy that was walking away, slowly and clearly trying not to wake anybody up.

Was he just going to leave without the royals? Seungmin made sence, he was going to tell the other buut what was-

The future alpha shrugged and shoved his questions away, carefully following his path. He shouldn't do it. He should just wake Brian up and let him do that in case Jisung was just distracting him again so the other two could run. Minho bit his lip but still followed the younger through the woods, almost getting caught a good amount of times. For some resson, Jisung didn't seem to be using his supernatural hearing, or he just didn't care that he was being followed.

The older hid behind a large tree as he saw Jisung duck, his body stiffened and Minho finally understood why. A fee metters away from the younger stood another dear, calmly drinking water form a quiet stream.

Minho's stomach turned. Why sid he need more blood? He had it like, not even three hour ago, probably.

He watched as the younger leaned forward, ready to run to the dear, before just collapsing to the ground with a whimper, scaring the animal away.

It suddenly hit Minho.

The even paller skin.

The lost of his good hearing.

He hadn't eaten at all. He had given it all to the royals.

Minho got out of his hiding and sprinted to the fallen vampire, his eyes widened in pain, staring at an imaginary dot in the sky. Jisung looked at Minho in confusion when the older held him to his chest, not hugging him but holding him.

Minho's breath felt heavier than ever as Jisung's eyes started closing.

"J-jisung? What can I do?"

The younger didn't answer.

"JISUNG!"

"I-i n-need blood.", the younger smilled weakly. "Unless y-you can get me a d-dear i-in the n-ext ten minutes I-i don't think...."

"Shut up. You're not dying."

Jisung was making his best to keep his eyes open.

"If I did, y-you w-would be free..."

His eyes sadenes at the words and Minho's heart ached even more, he held Jisung's hand, squeezing it and held him a little bit closer.

"I'm sorry, about all I've done and said so far. I-i... I can't deal with it yet but I shouldn't have pulled your hair today, tht was way over the line."

Jisung bit his lip as another wave of pain made him curl against Minho, nodding fast.

"I-it's okay..."

Minho closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Jisung?" the younger hummed. "I once heard that animal's blood isn't as good as humans..."

"Yeah. I-it gives us l-less energy."

"And... werewolf blood?" Jisung pulled away from his chest to look into Minho's eyes. "It's even stronger than human, right?"

Jisung nooded, his eyebrow furrowed.

Minho licked his dry lips, looking at Jisung. The cupped his face, making the younger's eyes widen, then pulled him even closer, his hand pulling Jisung's head to his shoulder.

"Then drink."

"W-what, no, Mi-"

"It's not a question, just do it."

Jisung stared at Minho's neck and then back at his eyes when another wave of pain hit him.

"Jisung please, you're not dying on me.", Minho sounded way more desperate than he wanted to, but maybe that's what made Jisung bring his head to Minho's neck, his hands both on the older's shoulders.

"I-i'm sorry."

Minho caressed the back of his neck and pulled him even closer, so that Jisung's lips where brushing against Minho's neck.

"Just do it, Ji."

The vampire straightned up on Minho's lap, placing one of his hand on the other side on his neck, and left a soft kiss on the spot he would use, feeling the older one shiver. He smiled weakly and let his fangs pierce his mate's skin.