[21]

Oh would you look at that, it's over :0

Minho felt his world fall apart.

That's why he was always so nervous about their future.

They were sworn enemies, destined to rule nations that hated each other since he could even remember it.

He slowly got up with Changbin's and Chan's help, Hyunjin appearing from the crowd as well, his eyes focused on a certain vampire.

"Let's go home, Felix stays, since he is so incapable of keeping you safe."

"No." Jisung crossed his arms and looked back at a still shocked alpha. "There has been enough of this, I'm the future king and I will start solving things now."

His father roles his eyes.

"Of course you are, kiddo. Chan, bring him back to real life will you?"

The royal vampire scoffed and pulled Jeongin's arm, embracing him.

"Try me, uncle, there's no way I am going back with you."

"W-what, get your hands out of that dog, haven't I taught you anything?", he shouted with an annoyed voice.

"You have. You taught him to be an idiot, as well as me.", Jisung walked and stopped right in front of him, speaking so that everyone could hear him. "How many of you have felt your mate since you got here?"

Confused faces and murmurs were heard around.

"What the hell are you talking about?", his father spit. "No one will find they're mates in werewolves.

"Did you forget your brother that fast?", the alpha took a step forward. "My mate?"

Minho's eyes widened as well as everyone's.

"I did.", Chan walked in front, pulling Jeongin with him.

Changbin was too busy checking on Felix to care about what they were saying.

"So did I, apparently.", Seungmin smiled faintly to the werewolf with the long hair, feeling his cheeks burn.

Jisung smiled.

"How many of you?"

Slowly, both werewolves and vampires started raising their hands, some of their wrists already holding the first part of their marks.

Jisung smiled and pulled his own sleeve up, everyone realizing the almost completed mark he had.

"You found your mate? Wh-"

The future alpha appeared by his side, pulling the smaller by his waist and glaring at the king.

"The boy you almost killed, pleasure."

The king's mouth dropped, his eyes wandering to their interlocked hands.

"This is ridiculous, we'll find a way to break the bond there-"

"No.", Jisung held on to Minho's thighs. "I don't want to break the bond, no one is breaking any bonds. "We need a peace treaty."

The kind tried to talk, but someone else was faster.

"A peace treaty?"

"That way I could be with my mate?"

Random soldier and other's started talking at the same time, the king sighed in defeat.

"Okay."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay? That was too easy. What's the trick?"