[12]

잠시 넘어졌지 괜찮아
잡아줄게 많이 걱정했니
No no no
아직 처음이잖아
그것쯤은 괜찮아 그런 거지
원래 그래 어른들도 우리 나이
실수하고 연습하며 성장했었대
우린 아직 처음인 것들이 많잖아
괜찮아 우리도 겪어보며
크면 되잖아 울지마

You're doing great, Stay💛

—————

"Are you sure you're okay?", Minho asked for the tenth time while the younger rolled his eyes, sitting at the bathroom's counter.

"I told you so already, he didn't touch me, I can defend myself."

Minho scanned his body as if he expected to see some huge wound appearing out of nowhere, he then sighed and pressed his back to the wall across from Jisung.

"You just seem so fragile...", he said in a small voice, his eyes softening.

"Are you saying I'm weak?", the younger pretended to be hurt. "I could beat you in a fight at any time, Lee."

The alpha's sim chuckled and raised his eyebrow.

"Is that so? We'll fight someday, just the two of us, we'll see then."

Jisung's smile died immediatly.

"No we won't."

Minho forrowed his eyeborwes and walked closer to him, his hand caressing the younger's thighs.

"What do you mean?"

Jisung bit his lip, staring at his lap.

"We'll go back tomorrow and... everything will go back to normal.", Minho's mouth dropped as he realized what Jisung meant. "I'm you prision er, and not even one that your dad asked for." He smiled sadly at his mate. "I'll be dead by tomorrow."

"No.", Minho immediatly forced his legs open and pulled the boy closer, hugging him tightly as his legs now stood one at each side of him. Jisung hugged back, ruffling the other's hair softly as he felt tears slowly falling down. "I'm not letting gm that happen."

Jisung pulled away only enough to see the older's face.

"It's what's best for you."

Minho frowned and cupped Jisung's face.

"Why the hell would you say that?"

Jisung couldn't help but to cry even more.

"You hate me, you ignore me everyday and just come at me at night when you need to stop the pain. Everyone is going cowards, Felix and Changbin already have three quarters of the mark, Jeongin and Chan already have half of it and they met like a week ago.", his sons got faster under the shocked gaze of his mate. "I know you don't want to be my mate so why don't you just reject me already and let me die from heartbreak and go on with-"

He couldn't speak anymore.

He couldn't even finnish the word because Minho was done hearing him.

The older pulling him closer and captured his heart shaped lips into a soft kiss that shushed the younger who's eyes widened as much as it was possible.
Minho felt a tear roll down his own face as his whole body warmed at the contact. He pulled away only to look at the younger's eyes.

"Don't you EVER surest that again."

Jisung couldn't talk because the second after Minho kissed him again, his body already addicted to the sweet flavored kiss. They moved softly for a minute, Minho caressing the younger's thighs and torso while Jisung's hand flew to Minho's neck and hair, his fingers tracing over the biting marks, making Minho tremble at the friction.

The older took his chance and swirled his tongue on the other's bottom lip, who smiled against his lips before letting his through, deepening the kiss and letting out a shaky sigh. Minho laughed when a muffled moan came out of the younger's throat as his tongue swirled over his fangs.

"M-Minho, fuck, not t-there.", he whispered agains the older's mouth, his sanity sliping through his fingers. The older chuckled and attacked his fangs once again, feeling his hair being pulled harshly as he let out another moan, this one louder.

Jisung swang both of his legs around the older's waist, keeping him glued at the counter he sat on and started tracing kisses against his jawline and neck, Minho holding on to his waist as if it could save his life.

"Jisung..."

"What, Lee?"

The older whimpered in pleasure when Jisung's fangs brushed against his bare skin.

"F-fuck.", he closed his eyes and let his head fal to the side.

"Is that what you want, baby?"

The older nodded quicly, tilting his neck even more and shaking as he heard the younger chuckle at his ear.

"Your wishes are orders."

He pierced down hard, not caring about the mark he would leave this time, he sucked his blood while the older whinned, his hands finding the inside of Jisung's shirt and carving his nails on his skin. Jisung pierced even deeper and smiled to himself as he heard the older moan loudly.

Their neighbors would hear them for sure.

Jisung let his neck go and kissed the spot he bit, licking the blood away as Minho tried to slow his breath.

"You know how wierd it is to have a biting kink?"

Minho rolled his eye and kissed his mate again, this time slower and sweetly. When he got away he cupped the younger's face again, staring between his half closed eyes and his swalen lips. His gaze went to their marks, which had grown to half of their wrists now, still on a thin line.

"You're mine, Jisung, I accept you as my mate."