[20]

I need to finnish writing this I am SO CLOSE LIKE 1/2 CHAPTERS CLOSE MAKE ME WRITE THIS ☠️🔪

Jisung wished he had woken up on the arms of his mate, able to stare at his beauty a little longer before everything fell apart.

Of course he didn't.

Minho was already up and screaming at him, telling the shorter to get up and dressed. Jisung tried to be as quick as he could, ignoring the slight pain on his back. He sliped into his clothes again and rubbed his eyes as the older ran outside with him.

"What the fuck is-", his question died on his throat as soon as he looked at the forest. "Holly."

Minho pulled him and they started running to the castle, both forgetting there was no need to run in human pace.

Seungmin?

Jisung!

YOU SAID 3 DAYS!

I KNOW I FORGOT TO WARN YOU THEY CHANGED IT.

"Jisung.", Minho pulled him away from the fight that was already happening in the village. Their eyes met and the vampire could see he was scared. "I need you to go, please, and hide. I can't leave them here there's not enough people."

As if to show that he was right, a wounded werewolf fell right in front of them, thrown by some vampire. Minho immediately turned, giving Jisung another look, and turned to the man that had wounded him. Jisung looked at the wolf, his back leg bleeding.

"Who are you?", the wolf hauled and turned back, Brian looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"You should leave, it's not safe for you to be here."

Jisung knew he was right.

Hell, he was even more right than the wolf realized himself.

He kneeled down and pulled the guy with him inside the nearest house, making him lie on the floor. He bit his lip and shook his head.

"Fuck this shit."

The werewolf stared at him, confused, his eyes widening when Jisung moved his hand slightly above the wound and it suddenly disappeared along with the pain, as if it had never been there.

"W-what?"

"Questions later, go help the others."

Brian nodded and went outside again, not even daring to think of what had happened. He threw himself at the same vampire and ripped his throat, glaring at the next one in line. Minho, in his wolf form, eyes him.

Wasn't he hurt minutes ago?

He knew his senses couldn't be failing him, he knew his friend.

He got distracted for a while, almost being hit by a flying vampire's body that fell right by his side. He shriveled and prepared to defend again, when his eyes caught the most terrifying thing he had ever seen.

Jisung and another vampire stood on the edge of the fight. His mate pressed to a wall with a kid on his arms while the other stood in front of him, doing absolutely nothing.

Minho ran do them, immediately pushing the second vampire only to see it was the other that had escaped them. He turned back into his human form, still ready to defend or attack whenever he had to, glaring at the guy.

"Chill out Minho, he's my friend."

"Your friend brought them all here."

Jisung took a step forward and cupped half of his face, turning it to him. He smiled and the guy felt himself melt.