[16]

THE WAY I TRIED TO WRITE SEUNGMIN AND MY PHONE CHANGED IT TO SWIMMING IN MY OTHER STORY.

I am: dead.

Also, thank Chan for this update, I was almost sleeping when he messages STAY in bubble and I couldn't sleep after that *laughs through the pain*

"What have you done to my bestfriend?", Hyunjin laughed as he sat on Minho's bet, across from Jisung, now in normal clothes and a big smile, looking more like a kid than a captain.

Changbin and Felix had been sent to the older's room, on the guards floor, and Chan had been offered a double room on Minho's floor, for him and Felix, when his cousin felt like going there which even the king himself knew he wouldn't. He'd do anything just to stand with his mate.

"I did nothing, he just feel for me."

Minho rolled his eyes and tapped his head softly.

"You pressured me, not only the bond."

"Well it was bound to happen and you were being a pussy."

Hyunjin laughed along with Jisung as Minho made his way to the bathroom.

"I'm taking a shower, please don't make too much noise, there are people sleeping.", and closed the door.

"There is literally no one else living on this side of the floor.", Hyunjin chuckled at his bestfriend, turning to the latter's mate. "You seem like you want to ask me something."

Jisung nodded shyly.

"The thing, earlier, with Felix..."

Hyunjin's smile dropped.

"I don't know what came into me, honestly I hope I didn't make him to uncomfortable. Right now Changbin must be fucking the hell out of him to take my scent of."

Jisung's eyes widened.

"You fell the scents that well?"

"Yeah, we do, I can't imagine what it feels like to smell someone else's scent on your mate, our wolves go crazy."

Jisung bit his lip.

"You found your mate when the vampires came here, right?"

Hyunjin looked up immediately.

"H-how did you-"

"I'm smart, obviously.", he scoffed.

"You know what? I am starting to see the similarities between you and Minho."

Jisung playfully hit him with a pillow, enjoying the older's company.

Sudenly his smile droped again, Hyunjin noticing immediately.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking about the future."

Hyunjin nodded.

"I guess it's hard to think about it now, if this peace thing doensn't work I don't know what you'll do, and even though I just know you'd be able to stay here you have your family and your friends there. It's hard, I guess."