[19]⚠️

Tw: SMUT

It's not relevant for the story, only to understand it is the 3rd part of the mating bond and will increase their marks.

If you feel uncomfortable you can skip.

Yes I made them switches.

Sue me.

Jisung pushed the male against the door of their hotel room, hearing the werewolf gasp at the slight pain, but he didn't care. His yellow eyes made the older smirk. Jisung roughly connected their lips as Minho dropped his backpack on the floor and embraced the younger one, his hands traveling already on his back. Jisung didn't even think twice when he felt Minho's tongue on his lips, immediately letting his mate in as he turned them around, pressing Jisung against the door now. It was the neediest kiss they had ever shared, their tongues fought and teeth but down harder than usual.

Minho motioned Jisung to jump and the latter did, throwing his arms around his neck and legs around his waist as a moan came out of his throat, either because of how hard Minho already was, against him, or because his mate was playing around his fangs again, making Jisung shake slightly.

Minho moved to Jisung's neck, not trying to keep it slow, he bit down the boy's sweet spot in a matter of seconds and slowly pushed his hips down, making his hard member press against Jisung's ass.

"Holly fuck, M-Minho...", the younger shot his head back, eyes closed and mouth open, as his mate left a ton of marks on his neck.

The taller moved with his mate to the bed, throwing him and immediately hovering over his body. He made the younger sit up and took his shirt and jacket away, throwing them somewhere and kissed his chest, his hand immediately going for the nipples. Jisung whined when Minho started palming his dick over the new pair of jeans, rubbing his nipples at the same time. The younger felt his legs shake and reached for Minho's arms, making him stop under the older's teasing gaze.

"What? Can't take it?" Jisung sat up and threw Minho on the bed, taking of his shirt and jeans. "Someone's needy."

He was laughing until Jisung sat on him, with all the weight he could put into that. A loud moan came from the older's mouth as his hips shot up to meet Jisung's but. The younger leaned and kissed his neck, letting his fangs hover in the other's neck.

"You were saying?"

Minho pressed the other's hips down and closed his eyes as he started moving, his erection hurting already.

"F-fuck."

"Take it of.", Jisung got up and Minho immediately took his clothes of, literally laying naked on the bed the second after.

The vampire licked his lips as he stared at Minho erection.

"Like what you see?"

Jisung got up and took of his own jeans, standing naked in front of his mate, who couldn't stop staring at his body.

"Jezus, Jisung, you're a work of art."

The younger chuckled and moved to the bed, sitting on top of his mate again. He moved a bit without warning, which made Minho gasp and hold his hips. Jisung bit his lip and kissed the older's neck as he moved foward and backwards on top of his laying member, trying to control himself. He gently licked his sweet spot on the neck curve and the older whined.

"P-please..."

Jisung smiled and bit him, slowly, pressuring his hips downer at every stroke at the same time his fangs cut through the skin, making Minho let out a long, loud and suffered moan.  His hand carefully slipped to Jisung's entrance, making the younger almost jump at surprise. Before Jisung could stop him, teeth still buried deep in Minho's neck, the older entered him with one finger, something Jisung hadn't felt in a long time. He let out a gasp against Minho's neck, who whimpered at the feeling. The older let the finger stay put, studying Jisung's reaction. When he thought maybe he had crossed a line and started taking it out, the vampire let go of his neck and moved agains his fingers, his head now pressed against Minho's chest. The older smiled and inserted a second finger, starting to stroke into the younger faster, hearing the small gasps and other sounds that showed how much he was enjoying it. After a while, Jisung had already given up. He wasn't planing on bottoming that night, but now there was no going back.