Hyunjin's situation, please read

Someone messaged me and asked me why Hyunjin isn't in this FF and if it was because of this situation.

No.

It is not.

Hyunjin isn't in this FF YET because he is in another place where they haven't arrived yet. He'll appear probably at the same time Seungmin comes back, and Jae, which will be more or less in the end of the book.

About the whole situation the only thing I have to say is that we should keep on supporting chin and all the other boys and let them take the break they deserve, rest and take care of themselves. We should spread positivity and let them know how much we love them.

People are human and make mistakes, even though in this case he didn't even actually do anything. His own colleagues and teachers denied that he ever bullied someone. Harsh words are always said in middle school and they all admitted that it was two sided.

People are mad because he hurt others but he was also hurt by the same harsh words and no one seems to understand that. They were young teenagers and it's something normal in highschool.

Please stop spreading hate, kpop in general has been a mess these days and so many people are slowly losing their safe spaces.

REMEMBER THIS:

YOU MIGH EANT YOUR ULT TO WIN OR BE BETTER OR BE HIGHER BUT IF YOU ARE DOING THAT BY PUTTING ANOTHER GROUP DOWN YOU ARE TAKING AWAY SOMEONE'S EVERYTHING, SOMEONE'S REASON TO SMILE AND LIVE EVEN.

Be kind, love, stay positive.

Stay STAY.

Love you all, I hope you are doing okay.