[13]

So... I did it, finally decided which of my drafts I wanted to do first. I had one called Starving prepared, a Changlix one, but I find it bad to be writing a story that triggers anxiety and anorexia with all that has been going on lately with everyone, specially since Felix has actual struggles with eating.

One day I might get to it, since it's only fiction, but only if he ever gets better, which I hope he does.

So, in times of stress I will give you a fluf story, a basic fic with a not so basic plot, still a bit of angst but mostly a cute, simple, lovingly Changlix fanfiction so if you want to check it out, the first chapter is out.

This will, in no way affect this fic I will still mostly post daily.

Sorry about the long ass intro, now back to the story :)

—————

Jisung had been staring at his mate's face for about 10 minutes, not daring to look away as if he would disappear if he dared.

His hand drew circles onto the older's covered chest as his eyes wandered through his perfect face, perfect nose, perfect lips...

"Jisung?", the younger got startled and stupidly pretended to be asleep, making the older laugh. "I saw you, you know? How long has my baby been staring at me?"

Jisung reddened at the pet name and slapped his chest, facing him.

"Not long."

"I bet."

Jisung couldn't protest because the next second he was pressed down onto the matress with Minho over him, the older had, once again, connected their lips in a sweet kiss.

Minho sighed into the kiss as the cupped one of the sides of Jisung's face, felling the other's hands tugging his shirt. He couldn't get enough of him, he would never.

"Is everything alright?"

Jisung had broken the kiss with a frown, looking at the side.

"Minho...", his voice sounded so small that the younger immediatly sat up and pulled the now crying boy with him.

"What, Ji?"

The shortest but his lip and sighed.

"You should have never accepted me, there was still a chance you'd survive after we parted, now there isn't."

"That's because we are not parting, Jisung."

The younger chuckled.

"How can we not? You're the future alpha!"

Minho pulled him into a hug and whispered.

"That's exacly why, think, Ji. My biggest fear is to lose you, I can assure you that, and my dad can't lose me as well or he will lose his pack, he needs me more than anything else.", he shoved the bangs away from Jisung's forehead and kissed it slowly. "There is no way you'll get away from me, my dad can't do anything to you and, when I'm the alpha, I'll make sure you have the greatest life with me.", Jisung bit his lip and looked at his mate again, something inside of him hurt looking at his convinced smile." Okay?"

If only things were that easy.

"Y-yes.", he muttered.

—————

"Holly shit, Minho.", Changbin was containing his laugh while Chan, Felix and Brian stared at him with their eyes widened.

"What?", he looked at himself, his arms, his body, trying to figure out what was wrong.