[17]

Are the views going down? Hell yeah

Do I care? Hell nah

Will I finnish this book in the next three days.

I hope so cs I really want to focus on Summer Camp after this :)

The morning after Jisung was barely awake when Felix barged into their room, a smile plastered on his face and his hand intertwined with Changbin's. The future alpha looked up and groaned, turning to face the window and trying to close his eyes again.

"Don't even think about it.", Changbin grabed Jisung's arm and pulled him out of bed, Felix slipped his arm around the guy's shoulders as his mate woke Minho up with harsh words.

"Let me sleep triangle."

Felix let out a chuckle as the older slapped the alpha's son arm, making him whine.

"Breakfast will end in no time and we need to go to the village today, your brother will get there by evening and we're supposed to check on the villagers first."

Minho finally sat up.

"You mean the first village? The one closer to the border?"

"Of course I do, they are the least protected and we have orders to bring them to the city before the vampires arrive, which is being estimated to three days."

"Two."

Everyone looked at Jisung.

"What?"

"They said two days, yesterday."

The shorter narrowed his eyes while Minho finally got up.

"How do you know this, Ji?"

"Vampire mind link, Seungmin warned me."

Minho seemed actually surprised.

"Isn't mind link a royal blood power?"

Felix chuckled.

"No. We all have it."

"That's terrible!", Changbin's eyes were wide open. "They can use it during battle, why haven't you told us before?"

Jisung scotted back, surprised by the shorter's tone.

"I-I told you I thought you knew."

Changbin rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I can't believe this shit, are you even with us?"

"Chang-"

"Don't Changbin me, Felix, I'm trying to fucking trust you but you keep hiding shit from us."

Minho stepped forward, hand on the soldier's shoulder.

"Calm down, Changbin, they thought we knew, they haven't kept anything from us."

Chnagbin starred right into Jisung's soul as he spoke next.

"Sure, don't come crying at me when you find out things aren't what you thought they are." He shrugged the alpha's son hand of him and left the room, Felix squeezed Jisung's hand and gave him a reassuring look.

I'll explain later.

As Minho hugged him from behind, ignoring everything that just went down, Jisung couldn't help but replay those words again and again in his mind.

Why did Sei Changbin know?

—————

Chan was almost going crazy, at every minute he could feel his mate getting closer and he couldn't concentrate on the preparations before him. He almost didn't notice how people looked at him as they recognized the group as the royals from their enemy kingdom, but Felix did.