Chapter 4

Lyra and Lucius landed in front of some manor. Lucius opened the gates and led her in. "Welcome to Slytherin Manor Ms Potter." He told her opening the front door. She looked around the manor, she never saw any manor till now. "Draco said me that you liked my gift." He said while leading her inside. "Oh yeah. It's beautiful. Thank you so much Lord Malfoy." She smiled at him.

"Call me Lucius." He smiled back at her. She looked shocked at him. His smile increased a bit, he led her to a room which was big enough to fit the whole dursley house. She looked at the room with awe and missed the concerned look Lucius shot her.

"This is beautiful" It really is. The bed was big enough to fit 5 people like her. The walls were dark blue, there was a desk for her with a chair to study, a bookshelf beside it. There were 2 armchairs and a sofa facing the fireplace in her room. They were made of rosewood, while the doors were Sal wood, there were 2 doors in the room. One for bathroom and the other maybe her wardrobe, she noted to ask the dark lord to go for shopping as all she has are second hand clothes.

"I hope you like your room." Lyra smiled at him and nodded. "The dark lord himself decorated it for you." Lyra looked at him shocked. "Oh, yes he wanted the best for you. He changed the colours on the walls so many times before fixing on this one, he nearly took one hour to finalise the wood for the doors and furniture. The carpets and mattresses are all selected by the dark lord himself." Lyra was really shocked right now. The dark lord did this all for HER.

"Anyways, he is out meeting the minister and Dumbledore to talk about the treaty. If you want I can show you around the manor." He offered her, which she agreed immediately. She is going to stay here for the rest of her life. She should know about the place.

Lucius started from the wing she is staying, apparently this is the dark lord's personal wing and no one are allowed to enter without his permission. Lucius was able to enter only to show her the room. His room was opposite her room and there were only two rooms in this floor. He took her through the stairs and showed her the dark lord's study and the dark lord's private library, Hermione would die to read all these books, she thought about her ex-best friend bitterly but shook the thoughts about them. There were several other rooms the next floor which are not occupied and empty as Lucius said this wing is only for her and dark lord to stay.

The wing also has a master bedroom on the top floor, which is not used by the dark lord right now. According to Lucius he wants them to move in to the master bedroom after they get engaged or married. She blushed and went inside the room, it was plain, she went towards the glass door and opened it. From there she can see the gardens of the manor. They were beautiful just like the rest of the wing.

Lucius then showed her the 2 other wings where the other death eaters are staying as their houses were being watched by ministry when they escaped Azkaban the dark lord offered them his own manor to stay. Now as the ministry is letting them go free, the dark lord gave them an opportunity to stay here or go to their own manors, as they wish. She was deep in thought and bumped into someone.

"Ms Potter, are you alright?" Lucius asked her stepping beside her. She nodded and looked at the person she bumped into. "Lucius, don't you think you should call her my lady." He smirked at him before looking at her. "My Lady, Rodolphus Lestrange at your service." He bowed before her making her roll her eyes and laugh at his antics. He smiled at her.

"No need to call me My lady or Ms Potter. You can call me Lyra." She looked at both of them. Lucius smiled but Rodolphus just smirked and stood on her other side.

"I'll come with you to show you the rest of the manor. I can protect you from bumping into someone else. After all the dark lord doesn't want his lady to bump into everyone." He teased her. She laughed again at his antics but followed him with Lucius who just chuckled at him.

The last wing was just ballroom, dining room and kitchen where the elves were preparing food. The elves were actually better looking than the elves at Hogwarts. They were wearing a shirt with Slytherin crest on their left breast pocket and female elves were wearing a skirt while male were wearing pants. Rodolphus who saw her looking at the elves explained her that the dark lord respects all the creatures and every death eater must respect them too.

"But dobby?" She looked at Lucius who grimaced. "Dobby is my wife's personal elf and she was a Black. I think you know how Blacks treat their elves." Lyra thought of Kreacher and the elf heads she saw in the Black house.

"I guess the only Black who is sane and actually has a brain is Sirius and maybe Regulus for some extent." Rodolphus said beside her. They were now in the living room of the wing. Each wing has it's own living room. Lyra sat beside Rodolphus on the couch while Lucius sat opposite her.

Lyra felt her heart tighten at the mention of Sirius, she is still not over his death. She closed her eyes to stop the tears but no use as they started falling down. Rodolphus started apologising to her for mentioning Sirius while Lucius tried to calm her down. She shook her head and placed a hand on Rodolphus' arm.

"No need to apologise. I just don't want to believe that he is gone and every time I think about it, I just become like this." She wiped her tears with other hand and smiled at him. "I wish there is a way to bring him back." She sighed.

"I think we can research on the veil and see if there is a way to bring the person who fell through it back." Rodolphus mused to himself but Lyra heard him and looked at him with big eyes. "Really? There is a way to bring him back. Sirius can be back?" She asked eagerly.

"I don't know for sure but we can see the books in the library. The manor has a library for others in this wing. I think we forgot to show you that." Rodolphus smiled at her. She hugged him tightly as soon as he finished talking and thanked him for helping her. Rodolphus hugged her back patting lightly.

This was the scene when the Dark Lord entered the living room, Lyra hugging Rodolphus while Lucius was kneeling in front of the couch. Lucius was the first to notice his magic which was very angry seeing them like that and stood up, Lyra and Rodolphus jerked away when he stood and Rodolphus followed him as soon as he saw the dark lord. They bowed to him and stood beside the couch where Lyra was sitting.

Lyra was shocked when she saw the person in front of her that she didn't notice the angry magic in the room. In front of her is not a snake faced human hybrid but a handsome man who resembled the 16 year Tom Riddle she remembers from her second year. His face even though didn't change much but his eyes were red instead of brown. His skin colour was a bit pale than Tom Riddle making him The Dark Lord Voldemort. She was brought out of her thoughts when someone else entered the room.

"My Lord, Fenrir Greyback and his packs are transported to Riddle Manor this morning. The place is warded by the best Goblins. If one tries to enter the place to harm the people in there, they will be thrown out with simple hexes and if they don't get the message the power of the hexes increase till they die or someone from inside comes out to stop the wards to attack." The death eater who entered informed him and left when the dark lord dismissed him.

He sat in the arm chair opposite her, where Lucius sat a while back and looked at her. "Ms Potter, I hope you liked your room and the manor?" Lyra blinked at him for a moment before smiling at him. "Oh, yes. The manor is beautiful and my room is so nice. I really like it and the colour is my favourite. You really didn't have to do all that."

The dark lord waved his hand and gave her a small smile which may or may not have shocked the other two in the room but Lyra found it made him more nice-looking. "It's nothing. I wanted to do it." Lyra nodded and looked at the other two and frowned. "Why are standing? Come and sit."

Lucius and Rodolphus looked at the dark lord before going to sit. "Rodolphus, sit here." Lyra held his wrist when he went to sit with Lucius on the other couch. Rodolphus looked at the dark lord who looked at their hands with narrowed eyes. He sat beside her but kept some distance between them.

Rodolphus is not an idiot, he knows that the dark lord is only one step away from torturing him into insanity. He can clearly see in his eyes, how angry he is at their closeness. Lyra was still unaware about the angry magic and smiled at him happily before turning back to Voldemort.

She hesitated to speak as she looked at him. He was looking angry, she tensed when she saw him. What did she do? Is it wrong of her to ask his followers to sit with him? "Umm.." She started speaking gaining his attention. "I wanted to ask you if we can go to the library?" She asked him quietly.

The dark lord raised an eyebrow not understanding, "Rodolphus said there can be a way to bring Sirius back and I want to get him back as soon as possible. I love Sirius so much and I will do anything to bring him back from the veil." She looked very eager to go to the library. "Rodolphus said he will help me bringing Sirius back. So can we go? I know you want to talk about this.. I mean everything but can we talk later? Please" She looked at him with big eyes.

"You can go." The dark lord said giving into her puppy dog eyes. Lyra instantly stood and held Rodolphus' hand and dragged him out not noticing the eyes which were watching their joined hands.

"My Lord" Lucius said to gain his attention. "Can I leave too?" He didn't want to stay and be on the other end of his wand. The dark lord dismissed him and he almost ran out of the room. The dark lord sighed sitting in the armchair and thought about what just happened.

Just a month back, he wanted to kill her and now he is possessive about her. He didn't like when he saw Lyra hugging Rodolphus or holding his hand. He wanted that to him Lyra is touching not someone else. He knows that Rodolphus is one of his most trusted but he can't control the possessiveness or anger when he saw them close. Just what is happening to him? Lyra is going to be his, there is no need to worry but he can't help but worry that maybe Lyra will leave him if she likes someone else who is more good to her than him. As a dark lord he never felt such type of feelings towards anyone and now it is difficult to control all these. He needs a fire whiskey right now. With that thought he left to his study in his wing.

Remus was sitting in the order meeting once again listening to Dumbledore saying some nonsense. Dumbledore just came back from meeting the dark lord and the minister. They agreed that the dark will stop killing innocents and the light will allow them to use dark magic as they wish unless it harms anyone. No side should bring harm to the other side. The dark lord didn't speak about any of his bills, he wondered when he is going to blow them on Dumbledore's face. He would love to see the old man angry that majority of the wizarding population support the dark lord. He just wished Sirius is here with him, he could get a trail with the help of Dark Lord.

"Now about the marriage contract between Tom and Lyra. I already asked goblins to make one which would be beneficial to us. Lyra is still a child and I don't think she knows what is correct and what is wrong. As her magical guardian, it is my duty to protect her." Dumbledore smiled at everyone before continuing. "I already told the goblins all my clauses, Lyra will have free reign to all of Tom's vaults and properties while Tom needs permission to enter Lyra's vaults and properties. Tom cannot harm her even in self defense, while Lyra can. As Tom has 3 lordships- Slytherin, Gaunt and Peverell and Lyra has 2- Potter and Black, they need at least 5 children for each of the lordship. Godfathers and Godmothers for the children are to be decided by Lyra. " Dumbledore continued but Remus just zoned him out.

There is no way that the dark lord is going to sign this or Lyra for that matter. Lyra wants love, care and protection not money and properties. As for how many children, that is the couple's decision to make not Dumbledore's. Lyra likes a big family but not big enough to be called Weasley. He or Lyra don't have any problem with Weasleys but there is a limit to have children. As for attacking and harm, neither of them are going to raise their wand against each other, there is no use for that stupid clause. He should have to warn Lyra about this as soon as possible before Dumbledore tricks her into signing this. The meeting is finished and he left as soon as possible to write a letter to Lyra.