Chapter 11

A/N: I don't know why but I just made Ron a bit more bad than I intended. If you don't like it then I'm sorry. I just don't know what was on my mind when I wrote this. Hope, you won't stop reading because of it.

Ron and Hermione were sitting in Ron's room as they thought what Sirius said and his warning. Hermione can't believe that he said that she is wrong. How dare he say that she is wrong? She is never wrong. She can never be wrong. She is Hermione Granger. And on top of that he warned them to stay away from Lyra. Lyra is their best friend, who the hell is he to say her to stay away from her best friend.

She doesn't care what he says, Lyra isn't going to be resorted. She would make sure of it on the train back to Hogwarts. Lyra needs to be in Gryffindor. The dark lord needs to be defeated. Lyra is needed to do this sacrifice for the whole Wizarding World. Lyra needs to understand that everything is not about her and should also think about the wizarding world.

Ron was thinking completely differently though. He was angry that Sirius compared him to the ferret face Malfoy. He is nothing like that death eater scum. He did nothing wrong and is Lyra's friend from her first year while the ferret was not even her friend. Lyra won't be friends with death eaters.

"Ron, we have to do something." Hermione said and Ron looked at her nodding.

"I think we should write to her and tell what Sirius said to us. She will surely get angry at him and tell him to stay in his limits." Ron said to her.

"I think that will be nice. We can talk about the resorting in personal. We should make her understand that what Headmaster wants her to do is the right thing and she should think about everyone before her." Hermione said to him.

"I think that is right thing to do." Ron said standing up and went to get parchment and quill giving it to Hermione.

"Um Ron?" Hermione stopped writing suddenly and looked at him making him confused.

"What is it?" Ron asked her.

"Did you know about the marriage contract that your mum made for you and Lyra?" Hermione asked him.

"Yeah, she said it a long ago." Ron shrugged.

"But, you don't like her." Hermione said and Ron looked at her as if she is mad.

"I will get the money and I will be rich. Why would I care about anything else?" Ron said to her.

"Don't you care about anything else?" Hermione asked him.

"Look Hermione. I'm a Weasley. We are poor and no one would love a poor guy like me. So, what the big deal of I wanted to marry her for money?" Ron asked her.

"What if someone loves you?" Hermione asked him.

"I will think about it at that time. But, why would someone love me. I'm nothing." Ron said rolling his eyes.

"You shouldn't think so negatively about yourself." Hermione said to him softly. "You deserve to be loved by someone who sees the real you and not the poor you." Hermione smiled at him.

"You really think so?" Ron asked her looking doubtful.

"I know it Ron. You will find someone who loves you. Don't worry." Hermione said to him reassuringly.

"If you say so." Ron shrugged and flopped on his bed. "Did you finish writing the letter?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"I'm going to tell her about how he threatened Molly without telling her about the contract." Hermione said instead and Ron hummed in agreement.