Chapter 33

"Greetings, Lord Langlock." Sirius said before taking the seat that was offered to him. "I want to go through something before we start this."

"Of course, you are free to ask anything before they are here." Langlock said to him. "You are still the head of your family and you have every right to make any decision regarding the family except disowning the members who challenged you at the moment."

"Right, about that. If I disown someone, can the new head of the house acknowledge them back as family if I'm not the head anymore?" Sirius asked him and Langlock took some time thinking about it. 

"It depends, Lord Black. If you disowned them for tarnishing the family name? Then, it's quite hard for others to acknowledge them back as there will be a vote where each and every family member, blood or not, is asked to state their opinion." Langlock told him. "But, if you disown them just because you hate them, it is quite easy for the new Lord Black to acknowledge them back as family."

"Bellatrix tarnished the name by going to Azkaban. A Lady going to Azkaban is not a common occurrence, is it? I think, we can use that to cut her off the family and if there's going to be a vote, I think I have many people on my side. Let's do that before Narcissa and my uncle are here." Sirius said eagerly and Langlock nodded. 

Langlock made sure the newcomers won't enter the room until the process is done and informed Sirius how to disown the person he wants. Sirius followed the instructions and felt something snap in his mind when he is done with the process. He sighed out in relief when he heard a scream from the other side of door. Bellatrix is here? He didn't think she would be here along with her sister and father. 

"Long time, no see." Sirius said opening the door and smiling at the three people waiting. 

"How dare you disown me from the family?" Bellatrix glared at him and wanted to attack him, but Narcissa held her back seeing the goblins ready to throw her out for fighting in their territory. 

"I'm still Lord Black. You weren't the one who sent the petition to me. I can remove you from the family and your sister can't even bring you back without consent from every Black family member. I think I still have many supporters in the family compared to you. Oh, before I forget, Andromeda is here with me." Sirius said just as Andromeda entered into everyone's vision. 

"Blood traitor." Her father sneered at her and she just rolled her eyes. 

"I see that you are still alive. I was happy when I heard about your death." Andromeda scoffed back at him and went to Sirius' side. "Guess what? I'm back in the family despite you trying to kick me out."

"I'm going to disown you again after-" "Don't bother. You won't be able to win in this. Sirius is the best. I think even Uncle Orion will agree." Andromeda said to them with a smirk. "You were always jealous of him, aren't you? Poor you, father and son both aren't letting you take the position that you wanted from so long. But, what can they even do? You don't deserve it in the first place." 

"Shut up!" Narcissa said angrily. 

"Have some decency, Cissy. You can't shout here as you wish. We are here on work, not to fight." Andromeda said to her. "The goblins value their image and if you start making trouble for them, they are going to kick you out."

"That is true." Langlock agreed with her and Narcissa glared at Andromeda with nothing but hate. 

"Let's go inside and start." Narcissa said to Langlock. 

"Miss Bellatrix wasn't listed as one of the supporters, she can't come inside." Langlock informed them. 

"I told you that my sister is going to be with me." Narcissa frowned at him.