12: Spidey Senses

(Peter's POV)~

Berlin, Germany~

We hitched a ride on the train on the way to Germany, and it took no longer than a few hours or so to get there. Y/N and I were fidgeting, and then we looked up to see the train station in bound. She wrapped her hands around my neck and held on to me as I swung us to the ground. "You know, you stick out like a sore thumb." Y/N said to me once we landed. A woman ran away from us after I decided it was a great idea to talk to a foreigner for directions.

"You could say much." I pouted at her. "Well, actually you can't. You're lucky you can wear street clothes right now, but wouldn't things get suspicious for you?"

"Eh...I'm about to show the world who Iron Man's daughter is soon, anyway." She said, and I held my hand up to her mouth. She started to muffle and then pulled my hand away.

"Don't do that!" I whispered, "There are women and children here, and if people find out Spiderman is working together with Iron Man's daughter-"

"Excuse me," she glared at me, "You're the one wearing a black skinned tight suit." I looked around and saw we were getting strange looks from security. "Also, we've got people listening on the conversation."

"You don't think I've been trying to tell you, Miss Stark?" I exclaimed.

"FOR GOD'S SAKES." Y/N yelled. Now we were gathering attention. "SHUT UP." Great, fantastic. She was pulling me quickly away from the crowd.

"O-oops." I sheepishly said, my cheeks turning red.

"Thank you, Pete, for shouting out my name to the whole city of Berlin." she said, pouting at me. "Come on, we've got to find Fury-" I started walking and backed up in shock when a small compact and black car screeched to a stop in front of us.

"Get in, you two." I was surprised to see Fury there. That was easy.

Fury drove off from the station, and Y/N was in the back seat silent. I finally took off my mask and continued to panic. "Mr. Fury!" I said.

"You have got a lot of explaining to do." Fury said.

"N-n-n-no, listen!" I started stuttering, and Fury held up a finger.

"Wait until we're secured."

I sat back in my seat and started to relax my breathing. Fury and Y/N glared at me like they noticed a detail and then Fury gestured at his own chest to indicate the seatbelt.

I finally realized what he meant and turned to yank on the seat belt several times until it yanked right off. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened with fear. "Peter..." Y/N groaned disappointingly and she facepalmed. Fury glared at me as the signal kept beeping for me to put the seatbelt on. I so hope he doesn't make me pay for it...

Fury drove us to a building further in the city, and we walked inside. We looked inside the building that was mostly covered in glass. He led us into a conference room and the door closed shut.

"So..." Fury said. "Is there anything you wanna tell us about your girlfriend?"

Me and Y/N exchanged looks. "He's talking about Edith." Maria spoke up beside him. We weren't sure what else he meant.

"Look, I know I made a mistake," I said, "And I'm sorry, but he is not who you think he is. Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, they're all fake.

"He has some sort of illusion tech and that's how he tricked all of us and how he tricked Peter into giving him Edith." Y/N explained further, and I slid the device down the table. "It's a projector. He pulled it off the fire monster in Prague."