Chapter One: New School, New Start

So, I guess this is the story of my life, or my death, depends on which way you put it really. If the glass is half full then my life. If the glass is half empty, then it's my death. Anyway, this is my story...

Walking through the big white corridors, towards the reception area, my frantic search was ended when a big set of wide double doors with the sign "Reception" on them. I pushed open the doors. 'Excuse me I am looking for Room 206?'  

'Oh yes! You must be Louisa O'Briens. Here's a map of the school, here we are She pointed to a section clearly, marked Reception, she must think I am stupid. 'And here is 206' She said pointing to a section at the other end of the school. I took the map from her and mumbled my thanks.

I looked at the map and let out a laugh. I'd never remember that! I brought out my BlackBerry and snapped a picture of trying map. I shuffled the crumpled map into my bag and headed off using the picture of the map. Twisting and turning around the hallways of the school, looking around, this I'd where im going to be living now then? Ha! I'll be out in five seconds. 'Oh! Hey sorry, didn't look where I was going'  

'Hey no worries' The red head looked me up and down. 'Oh you're new?'  

'Was it that obvious?' I laughed.  

'Yeah,you're carrying a huge bag' She shrugged.'No one in this school even carried a bag, unless they're going out?' I raised an eyebrow. 

'Why is that?' I have noticed that, when I first walked in.  

'Because if we need anything we can go to our rooms and get it. So where are you in this madhouse'  

'206' She ahhh'd and nodded. 'What?'  

'You're in a mixed room. You have to have special permission to get one of them' 

'Erm. I hate to sound dumb, but-' 

'What's a mixed room?' I nodded. 'A mixed gender accommodation, Boys and girls share rooms' My heart dropped, I was in this school because of the trouble a male got me. This stupid school, where I'd be stuck until next June. 'I'm heading there now as it goes, want me to show you the way?'  

'Yeah please' I didn't need her but I suppose first impressions count.

She walked all throughout the school for about ten minutes, I admired how large the same school actually was. I almost walked straight into the girl, who I still haven't asked her name. 'Opps sorry. Erm here is 206, by the way my names Lorelei, I'm down in 202, just down the corridor on the right'  

'Thanks Lorelei' She waved to me and headed down the corridor. I took a deep breath, pulled out my key and entered the room.

In the room, there was a soft yellow glow from the bedside lamp, against the eggshell colored walls, there was a light brown carpet lining the floor. There were two beds sitting parallel to one another, with a side table, in between both beds, with the lamp situated on top. There was a door to the left, which I believed was the bathroom, and another to the right, leading to the kitchen area.

On one bed was a blue hoody, black boxers, black shirt and dark denim jeans, on the floor next to them were a pair of white high-tops with black stripes. The other bed was empty, nothing but bedclothes. I sighed and dumped my bag on the empty bed. I unzipped the bag to search the contents. I grabbed my hairbrush and yanked it through my tangled mess of hair. It had been raining out when I arrived so my hair was soaking my leather jacket. I got out my perfume, toothbrush and other toiletries and put them in my top drawer.  

I kicked my shoes off and sat back on my bed, when I noticed a small photo frame behind the bedside table. I leaned down and grabbed it, pulling it up to the light, I saw a young lad, about 14. He was with a women in her late thirties, I guess it's his mom. The boy was brunette, with bright blue eyes and a smile girls probably swooned for. I placed the photo down and stripped off my leather jacket, hanging it on the rack behind the door. I groaned internally as I realized my top had gone transparent in the rain, where my jacket was open, I guess I'll wait for it to dry. I heard a sharp click and span my head to the door leading to the bathroom. As I turned in saw the boy from the photo. He stood motionless in the door frame with just so plain white towel around his waist. 'Who the he'll are you?!' The boy exclaimed.

'Me?! Who the heck are you?!'  

'I am the occupee of this room! Who are you?' 

'Ahh me too and there's no such thing as Occupee...' I trailed off. I turned my back on him and walked over to my bed. 'So not being rude but who are you?' I didn't turn. 

'My names Louisa. I'm new, just been shipped in this morning' He walked around me, circling me. 'May I ask what on earth you are doing?'  

'You may' He didn't look up.  

'Right so. What on Earth are you doing?' He motioned to spin so I did. 

'I am currently checking you out' He said coyly.  

'Haha Very funny!' He was smirking.  

'You don't have to tell me sweetness, I know' I sighed and sat down. 'So what are you in for?' He made it sound like a prison. 'kicked out of high-school, crashed a Fiat 500, got arrested for drunk and disorderly and telling my dad to go fuck himself, how about you?'  

'Same really. I joke, Erm my dad just works too much, the states looking into it' 

'Fair enough' I didn't question him, just grabbed my hair dryer and straighteners from the my handbag. 'Whats your name?'  

'Riley' He said not looking up. 'So what're you studying here at Valley Hall school for naughty and neglected children' He dramatized.  

'Well I have eight classes but I think for this week I'll go to two of them' I smiled menacingly.  

'Well I have science then sport everyday fourth and second, other than that I'm free'  

'Yeah I have science, second and Art fourth, then I'm going to the store to get some schnapps and cigarettes'  

'Well I better go, are you going to art?' I shook my head 'Okay well, do you wantvme to show you around before I go to the game?'  

'No I should be fine, you can go, I'm just going to stay here and unpack' He nodded and headed out of the door.

It took me ten minutes to unpack then I dug out my ipod, courtesy of Angie Bellows, and turned the volume up to maximum sound. I dug out my BlackBerry PlayBook and opened up my Kobo. I read for ages before deciding to get changed to go out, I didn't bother locking the door, noone was going to come in, Riley had gone to his sports lesson, so there was no point.  

I pulled off my shirt and dropped my skirt to the floor, stepping out of it. I draped another long, low cut blouse across the bed in front of me, I debated changing my bra which was still slightly damp from the rain, but I was wearing a matching black and gold set, Yes I am one of those women who has to wear a matching set! I had nothing to match those with so I didn't bother. I grabbed my blouse and was about to slip it off when I head cheering in the corridor, I laughed and listened to the madness outside my door.  

The door suddenly flew open, there wasn't enough time and before I knew it about twelve guys were staring at my almost nude body. I used my blouse to cover half of my body, leaving my bare legs on view. 'EYES OFF THE MAN OF THE MATCHES GIRL!' An African American boy shouted before pushing the rest of the guys out of the room.  

'Shit Louisa, I'm sorry, I didn't know you was gonna be in here, like um...that'. He was averting his eyes.

'No worries, it doesn't matter, I should have locked the door' I slipped the blouse over my head and dragged on my jeans. 'I uh, I'm going out, I'll see you later' He nodded and I left.

(A/N::::::So this is just a short starting chapter, it hasn't been edited yet so bare with me guys, please vote it so I know it's good, leave comments of your opinion, no matter how cute or harsh, honestly I need it. ALSO if you want a Dedication leave a comment or vote it!!!!!! Thank you guys so much<3)