Chapter Four: Drugs And Other Bad Things

A/N HEY GUYS THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL SCENES AND REFERENCES PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT

I threw the ring across the room and sobbed into my pillow, I had enough to deal with, I can't get married, I'm seventeen! I don't know what he was thinking I mean he of all people knows what I've had to deal with. I couldn't keep leading him on. I mean, he's great and gorgeous and all but I'm not marriage material. Does he really expect me to drop everything and become loving house wife and mother to three kids, driving a station wagon, taking my kids to soccer and cooking dinner for my husband and growing old together. If it was that simple I would have done it by now. No. My job was to find the perfect career that I enjoyed and screw relationships, why be tied down to one person who is only going to constantly hurt you when you can be a man eater. But still it would be nice to settle down. No I can't think like that. I have to go to work and act as though I enjoy the ludicrous looks, old drunken idiots lurch at me. As far as anyone here is concerned I go to see my family at the weekends, not work.

Talking of work, it's Friday so I should start getting ready-I know what you're thinking, for some reason this school doesn't allow you to begin learning until exactly six weeks to the day, and seeing as I enrolled on a Wednesday, I started now-Anyway, I grabbed my "Little Black Bag" And headed into the bathroom, sliding on my Victoria's Secret lacey black corset bodice, I unravelled the stockings one by one up my legs clipping them to the garters. I curled my hair with my curling irons and applied thick makeup. 'There! I'm a whore' I grinned. I threw back on my normal clothes and walked out of the bathroom.

'Hey!' Riley cheered. His eyes were a little red and bloodshot, he had a big movie sized bag of Doritoes and some dip and a two litre bottle of Pepsi. Oh I know that look. 'So where is it then?'  

'I have n-no idea what you are talking about' He grinned.  

'Where is the weed?' He looked at me and giggled. I threw myself at the bag, his obvious lack of judgement was too slow and I groped around his jeans for the giant Rizla. He said nothing just ate more of his chips, giggling at nothing. I lit up the joint and inhaled deeply. I kept in the cloud of delicacy and then reluctantly exhaled. 'This is actually really good' I said breathless. He giggled and nodded. I consumed more and more, passing back and forth to Riley. At half seven I got a call.  

'Hello?' I slurred. 

'Lou where are you? It's half seven the boss is angry'  

'Sh-Sh-Shit! Tell him I was uh, out shopping and a punter recognised me so I told him to bring all of his friends for a um, something special, I'll be there in fifteen' The line went dead. Riley had passed out. 'Sorry hunny, I gotta go' I said, covering him over with a blanket. I pecked his forehead and ran out to my car. Breaking about 60 driving laws, I got to the club in nine minutes. 'Sorry Joel. Punter got me' I shrugged. He walked over and grabbed my ass.  

'No worries sweetcheeks. Get out there and show 'em something special then come by my office afterwards' He slapped my ass making me yelp, then walked off.

Joel wasn't ugly but he wasn't model material either. He was an average Joe I guess. Or if you like irony, an average Joel.  

'And right from the state of Arkansas, please welcome The Madame' The speaker blasted. I stepped up to the curtain, portraying just my leg to the audience. I shook my leg gently. I turned on my mic. 'So boys' I purred. 'Who wants me to show a little more of myself?' I cooed. Men cheered from behind the curtains. I stepped another leg out into the spotlight. 'More?' Again men cheered. I repositioned so that my pelvis down was on show but not my torso upwards. 'More?' I heard the raging cheering of men.I stepped out more now that my whole body was showing. 'Is this enough boys' I purred again. There was echoes all around of No's and "We want more"s. I started to unclip my bodice. 'How about this?' I threw the corset to the floor to reveal a section lingerie set that was a vibrant red and black-The world's most sexiest colours. I clung to the metal pole and began my dance on it, not stopping until after my song had finished. It was a three and a half minute song so I had a lot of work.