Chapter Fifteen: Accidents and Exposures

Hey Guys! I know I haven't updated in a while but literally I am up to my eyes in revision. A-levels suck! :p Anyway.......I am going to try and update twice today as this is quite short.....My Vampire Diaries FanFic is consuming my life. I can't get enough!! If you want me to upload my FanFic please do tell me and I'll make sure I will...If not I will probably be updating it to www.fanfiction.net as my friend asked me too. Also... If you havent read it please go and read @Tina30mlk 's story 'His Playboy Ways' it is an amazing story and it has NINA DOBREV in it!!! (Addiction to the Vampire Diaries here) :p But thank's you guys for everything. I love you all for voting, inboxing, commenting, liking it means sooooooo much to me please keep it up. Much Love! Georgina xx

 ****

I walked Riley back to his room and left for school. I had to pick up some things for him and excuse myself from some more classes. I swung the door to our room open to see Christian sitting on the bed with his head in hands. "Christian? What's wrong?" I asked, softly.

"I heard about Mandy. It's me I know it is" He said, hysterically. I walked over and put a supportive hand on his knee.

"Christian you don't know that for sure. Mandy well.....Mandy got around, to say the least. I'm not being horrible but it's one of four....no, five guys, relax honestly theres a one in four chance it isn't you" I soothed.

"One in four. They're great odds!" He exclaimed.

"Didn't you use protection?" I asked. He nodded. "So why are you freaking out?"

"It split" He sobbed. "The condom split".

"Oh no" I sighed, stroking his bag, comfortingly. "It's okay Christian. Trust me even if it is yours, you'll figure something out. I promise you that I will help you". My phone rang as I said the last part. I answered the call from Mandy.

"Hello? Mandy calm down please. What's wrong?" Mandy cried hysterically down the phone to me. "Can he make you do that?" She confirmed. "I'll be there soon, just calm down" She accepted and I hung up.

"What's wrong?" Christian asked.

"Mandy's dad. He's making her give up the baby. She won't have an abortion so he's forcing her to give it up for adoption when it's born" Christian's eyes gleamed with fright but he sighed.

"I suppose that's a good thing?" He asked. I shook my head. "She wants to keep it" He sighed knowingly.

"But it's fine because you might not be the dad and also she may not want you involved"

"But what if I want to be involved?" He demanded. I shrugged. "It's my baby too" He said firmly.

"It might not be" I whispered.

"But if it is. I want to know him or her. They are apart of me" He eyed me suspiciously.

"But if it's not....just don't get your hopes up, okay?" He nodded and walked out.

I continued to grab some of Riley's things and took them back to the hospital, although he wasn't in his room. I asked the nurse where he was. "I don't know. He was hear a few minutes ago. Maybe he's gone for some coffee?" I nodded but knew it weren't true. I walked to Mandy's room but halted before the door hearing Riley's voice.

"If it is my baby. I promise I will always be there for you and it. I will be the best dad ever" He vowed.

"Riley, what about Louisa?" Mandy sighed. "You and her have finally got on track" She said.

"Louisa has nothing to do with this. This baby, is about me and you. We made it. We'll bring it up. Whether Louisa likes it or not. If it is my baby I will be there for it" I didn't know why it upset me. He was just telling the truth but it got to me, the fact that he said I had nothing to do with it and whether I liked it or not. Sure I was being petty but if it was his baby I wouldn't have any issues with it. I continued down the hall following the same voice as before.