Chapter Eighteen: ROAD TRIP!

HEY GUYS!!! So I kind of owe you a large chappy as I didnt update; I saved it but forgot to publish because I am an idiot :L anywhooo this isnt really large but I put a lot of effort into this one......I'd just like to thank @LuckyPaige17 because she's like my motivator and has stuck with the story since day one sooooo Thank you!!! Much love guys enjoy! xxx

We drove to the school and Kye dragged me into the building. "Go to your room, pack some clothes and meet me down here in ten minutes" He said, smirking. He smacked my butt and pushed me along the corridor before I could ask why. I turned to see him walking out into the lot. I sighed and walked up to my room. I clicked open the door and waltzed through it to grab my duffle. Before I knew what happened, I was thrown to the floor, someone on my back, giggling. "Louisa!" Lorelei screeched down my ear. "You're here!"

"Well I kind of go to school here" I mumbled under my breath. "Why are you here?" I coughed as she let go of my neck. "I mean I thought you were going away for a while"

"I did. Only a weekend break" She laughed, coming into view. "What about you? Why aren't you at the hospital?"

"Riley and I broke up...well...he...broke up with me" I said numbly, unable to understand what emotions were coursing through my body.

"Oh sweety!" She said, pulling me into a hug. "It's okay, you know. Riley likes you, theres gotta be a reason why he did it" She pulled back to look at me. "Did he say why?"

"I kind of didn't give him the time to" I looked at the ground.

"Oh! Louisa!" She exclaimed. "There had to be a reason!" She raised her voice. "Call him!" She said, grabbing the phone from the base. Her eyes drew to the duffle in my hand and she narrowed her brows. "Where are you going?" I smiled.

"Honestly, I dont know" I laughed. "Kye wants me to go on a road trip with him, I guess" I said.

"What? Who is Kye?" She asked.

"He's my childhood best friend" I replied honestly. "But I have to be at the car in around three minutes and I haven't even put my socks in the bag!" I said exasperated. I walked past her and gripped the knob on my dresser, pulling open the top drawer. I didn't choose my clothes I just rammed them into the bag, until I got to my shirts and dresses in which I folded and put them into it. I ran across the room to my bed and dug under it to lift out my pickle jar. I took out half of the money within the jar and stuffed it in my pocket.

"Well at least let me come too?!" She offered, far too excitedly. "My classes have ended now, I've finished my exams, which by the way you have your art exam in three weeks today" She informed me.

"Okay but behave yourself!"

"Why, me?" She batted her lashes. "I'm an angel" She faked a southern accent, making me laugh. She grabbed my hand and dragged me down to her room where she packed some clothes.

"Where are you going?" Spencer asked suspiciously, blocking the door to the bathroom.

"Road trip" She mused as he eyed me curiously, she took the advantage and slipped through his grasp, grabbing her perfumes.

"Why?" Lorelei shrugged. "Who are you going with?" Spencer demanded.

"Louisa and her friend Kye" She said, sighing.

"Well I am coming too" He announced, bitterly.

"Wait. What? You can’t come! It’s our road trip!" She remarked, throwing her hands up in exasperation.

"I’m not letting you go with some random guy!" He too threw up his hands. He walked over to his chest of drawers and dragged a bag out from the bottom drawer and continued to stuff items into the duffel.