Dumbass...

Hello I'm sorry to say I won't be posting as often due to online schooling (it's shit Ik) so I hope you can stay with this story even tho there will be less updates :)

———————————

{third POV~at UA}
After the villain attack on the training camp, class 1A and B had returned to the dorms out of precaution.

Some were injured but not severely, the most hurt simply had a couple bandages and that was nothing compared to what Izuku went through; and everyone knew that.

After the kidnapping they had realised Bakugou and Tokoyami were simply a distraction so they could reach the green bean easier. That's why they felt the most responsible along with Aizawa who was carrying the most guilt out of all.

Not to mention the pointed glares every student were giving him, Aizawa hated it. He felt absolutely awful, and his students weren't helping at all.

——————————

It was now morning and the black haired pro had just woken up from yet another nightmare about his students. With a sigh he changed into his hero costume and walked into the kitchen, where Bakugou was making breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning everyone" Aizawa greeted his students who were around the table. No response.

Everyone simply ignored him.

The teachers mood darkened even more as he went to go eat a piece of toast; because of course Bakugou had not had not made him anything.

He waited for a minute, staring at his students deflated aura and permanent frown. Taking out the slightly burnt piece of toast leaving the common room.

As soon as he was going to emerge himself in his yellow sleeping bag of depression, he had got a call from a certain animal principal.

————————-
A: hello?

N: good morning Aizawa, I would like to see you in my office please

A: sure, but why?

N: it's something to do with Izuku

A: I'm on my way

————————-

Aizawa knocked on the Satan rat's door and a faint "come in" was heard from inside. Taking a deep breath to mentally prepare himself for the psychotic principle he slowly opened the door.

He immediately saw the CCTV system open if Nezu's computer which confused him a little "hello eraser, please sit" Nezu gestured a paw to the seat opposite him.

Sitting down on the rather comfy seat, Aizawa crossed his arms and looked at the rat expectantly "as you probably know, there was a security breach yesterday" Aizawa hummed in response "take a look" Nezu simply said, spinning around his computer to face the pro.

With a click, he started the video and Aizawa started watching intently.

It clearly showed three people; two being around their teens and the other around early adulthood. Upon closer inspection he saw them to be extremely delirious and wobbly. Quite obviously drunk.

They had climbed atop each other to go over the fence while, the one over messed with the keypad in order to make the system malfunction.

The faces were a little blurry so they were hard to identify. Aizawa then saw them running in and out of the closing and opening gates, suddenly the smallest one fell over and the gate chopped right through his neck; untimely leaving him decapitated.