Really cant you fuck off?

I'm really concerned for the amount of ppl that said they put BREAD IN THE OVEN last chapter?!!!

Am I missing something?! 😀 like wha-

—————————-

{third POV}
It was late at night and Izuku was laying comfortably on the school roof. He had been given more cigarettes by Keijou the other day so he was all stocked up.

Izuku looked up at the shining stars, the hefty amount of narcotics kicking in around now.

He began to have strange thoughts as he looked up at the so called 'stars'. But we're they really stars?

'No no. There just the holes someone poked in a container for us to breathe'

Izuku snickered at his thought. He literally thought of himself to be Einstein.

Suddenly the before dark sky swirled and morphed into every single colour of the rainbow; creating disfigured yellow smiling faces and animals which didn't even exist.

The now high teen laughed like a maniac whom had just killed someone, he reached a hand towards one of the strange creatures in his Hallucination.

The feeling was strange.

Sort of like really thick skin.

He felt a weird kind of beak and bulging muscles. Retracting his hand from the weird feeling Izuku heard a low pitch screech come from the hallucination.

But was it really just in his mind?

"n̸o̸m̸u̸ c̸o̸m̸e̸ h̸e̸r̸e̸" a voice spoke from behind him. Izuku couldn't make out the words, but he could tell the voice was raspy and uneven.

It reminded him of a certain pale blue haired villain.

Concluding it to be his imagination, Izuku flopped back down on the tiles and closed his eyes as his head began spinning.

A cold chill went down his spine as many different whispered voices closed in on him. Izuku could feel the presence of another and started to get a little agitated.

After realising that it actually may not be inside his head the greenete shot up from his laying position.

His eyes were rolling to the back of his head as his feet felt like they were on clouds. The uneven rooftop made it particularly hard to gain a proper foothold; especially in his current state it was almost impossible.

His hallucinations never stopped, the voices, the presence. Izuku gritted his teeth at the thought of someone coming to harm his classmates.

As much as he acted like he didn't care, Izuku loved every one of his class members and would never wish harm upon them.

Suddenly, a rather feminine and high pitch voice became extremely prominent to the high teen "hey Izuku-kun"

The greenete almost instantly recognised the voice to belong to Himiko Toga "co..me OU...t!" Izuku slurred, his words almost completely inaudible.

He held up a shaky fist and attempted to charge up one for all, but for some reason it wouldn't work.

"Sorry Izuku!" Toga squealed, stabbing the greenete in the chest before Dabi released a spout of boiling hot blue flames towards him; resulting in Izuku loosing his footing and falling of the roof.

Shigaraki had thought out this whole thing.

Izuku had now died a total of three times in once. Stabbing, burnt alive and falling. That would mean it takes three times as long for him to come back to life.

It was just what he needed. The right amount of time.

———————————

Izuku lay lifelessly on the concrete floor outside of the 1-A dorms. His skin was burnt and charred; his chest had even been stripped of all flesh, revealing his white ribs and the knife in Izuku's heart was shown on display.

Some of his body parts were still on fire; the distinctive blue flame burning through even more flesh.

It was a horrible sight.

And it was just Aizawa's luck to be woken up by the putrid burning smell Izuku's body was creating.

The hero groaned and pinched his nose together. He really didn't want to get up at such a late time, however it would be worse if his bed got burnt in a fire.

Aizawa followed the horrid smell all the way to the front door. He saw no fire in the kitchen or any of the hallways so he decided to check outside.

Upon opening the front door; Aizawa was greeted by none other than Izuku's still burning body. The underground hero muffled a horrified scream with his palm as he slapped it over his mouth.

He wanted to throw up his dinner but resisted the urge. Gagging multiple times, Aizawa cautiously crept up on the very dead body.

The extent of the damage was absolutely horrifying. A knife impaled deep in his heart, cracked skull and, skin was literally melting in the blue flame...

'Wait... BLUE FLAME!'

Aizawa began to link the dots of Izuku's demise. Blue flame, knife: the league.

The hero quickly ripped off his jacket he chucked on before going outside and threw it over Izuku's body; putting out the last bits of flame.

He immediately got in a fighting stance and dialled Nezu's number.

Aizawa expertly scanned his surroundings with darting eyes whilst listing to the ringing of the phone.

It only rang for less than 30 seconds before a voice was heard on the other end:

————-
"Eraser? Everything ok?"

"We need back up. I have reason to believe the league is on campus"

"I'll send recruits right now"
————-

Aizawa swiftly shoved his phone back in his pocket before readying his capture gear. He bagan stalking the dark paths before a familiar snap of a twig was heard to his right.

The teacher snapped his head towards the sound and activated his quirk.

"How nice it is to see you again... Eraserherd"

————————————

Give me your predictions for next chapter in the comments (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞