Shiggy

For reference to the plot line of this story we are going to say that Izuku accidentally killed Mineta and Aizawa helped him bury the body. That's all from me

——————

{third POV}
Our favourite broccoli boi woke up in a rather unfamiliar setting as his bright green orbs fluttered open scanning the cosy looking surroundings curiously "helloooo if you're gunna kidnap me at least get me some food!" Izuku shouted out in hopes of getting someone's attention.

As planned shuffling noises sounded from a nearby room as a door was opened to reveal our one and only hobo man "Izuku" Aizawa said in a menacing tone "the one and only!" Izuku flashed a bright smile.

"Problem child I know you were high" Aizawa glared at the greenete who was now picking up his bloodied jacket from the floor "you know if you wanted me to undress you could have just asked" Izuku said motioning to the jacket as he winked cheekily at Aizawa.

"Stop dodging the question and. No." Izuku rolled his eyes mumbling something about him being boring "well if that's all I'll be off, gotta do some shopping for the training camp!" Izuku waved at the man blowing a kiss at the fuming Aizawa.

"oh! And before I go do you happen to have that pocket knife I stabbed myself with earlier?" Aizawa raised an eyebrow in disbelief "you're not getting that back anytime soon"

In all honesty Aizawa hadn't slept for about a week; his nights spent worried about his MOST problematic problem child in his class and how to explain to his sweet mother that her child had killed himself several times; not to mention under his surveillance also. The mere thought of it gave him a throbbing migraine, this was certainly not enjoyable for him.

Our little protagonist let out a 'tch' and left the room wordlessly 'I'll just get one when we're shopping' he thought closing the door behind him. Looking around further he realised he was in Aizawa's dorm.

Izuku happily hummed to himself walking down the hallway, down to his own room to get changed out of the stiff bloody clothes when he bumped into someone harshly "owe" the cinnamon bun mumbled rubbing his small button nose.

"Midoryia I'm so sorry" the voice had a strange darkness to it and Izuku looked up to see our little birb of the night.

"oh hey Tokoyami, sorry for bumping into you" the greenete apologised rising on his toes to meet the man/birds eye level.

Tokoyami backed up a little with how close Izuku was "I-it's not problem really" he stuttered making dark shadow laugh to himself; our cheeky green bean smiled at this and placed a small kiss on the boy's beak and skipping away to his own room obnoxiously.

Luckily for Tokoyami his raging blush was hidden by the feathers on his face as he stood in the hallway, completely unmoving and flustered from the encounter, as dark shadow continued to make fun of him.

With Izuku he finally got to his room without another interruption and swiftly got changed ready to go to the mall