Creep.. part 1!

(Thank you OhHelloUwU for requesting this! Also don't mind the picture above I couldn't find any for this plot-)
(!Plot: someone is being a total creep to dream and sapnap keeps the creep away!)
!Dream's POV!
I had my headphones in walking home from the store to get snacks for a movie me and sap were going to watch together during the walk a man(Ooo stranger hello-) who I've never seen before walks up to me pinning me against a wall, looks me up and down leans into my ear whispering"hey sweetheart why don't you come with me?~" "I'll show you a good time.." mind you I'm wearing shorts and a hoodie, While I'm still against the wall I hear a familiar voice from afar yell at the man to let go of me, I and the man looks over to the person yelling and my eyes widen at who it was "s-sapnap?!" The man turns to me opening his mouth to talk but he gets cut off by sap "hey! Let go of my boyfriend!" The man turns to me whispers into my ear "this isn't over yet pretty boy..~" I felt a shiver down my spine cause of his breath against my ear a feeling I didn't like from another person, the man let go of me running off and sapnap comes running to me while I'm standing there shaken from the man's touch tearing up and hyperventilating, I feel arms wrap around me, scaring me thinking it's the man again I flinch and shut my eyes, I hear sapnap telling me "it's okay" "he's gone now" "your safe now"