hello.

(hey I'm back. how's everyone all feeling? I felt really bad leaving you guys again and I finally felt motivated~ I'd recommend you listen to the song I got inspired by!!)

~tags: metal head dream, smoker dream, Trans dream(totally not projecting onto him), aroace dream, gay dream. Smoker sapnap, stoner sapnap, sapnap has anxiety, pan sapnap, sapnap loves dream. fluff.

~Genre: Fluff.~

-based on the song 'I met Sarah in the bathroom''  -

~ship: Dream, and Sapnap~

No one's POV

 dream had been invited to a party during the fall. he was nervous but still went knowing sapnap would be going as he was the one to invite him, looking inside his closet for an outfit. he pulled out a pair of black ripped jeans, and a band tee. (specifically an Iron maiden tee<3) he grabbed his bag and a book. he'd also grab his smokes, an extra lighter, and a few extra items in case. he'd grab his phone and a charger. he looked into a mirror, 'I look.. nice..' he said in his mind to himself, his confidence going up at how masculine he'd look. going to the door he put on his shoes, shouting to his mother, "hey, mom! I'm heading out. I'll be back around 11-12! bye, love you!" he left before she'd say anything. he walks to his car opening the door and starting it. he goes to pick up sapnap, arriving at his house he waits outside going on his phone. he hears a door shut so he lifts his head. "hey dream." sapnap greets him, "hey sap, how's it going, old pal?" dream responds jokingly knowing they hung out yesterday night. "you ready to leave?" the raven-haired boy asked. dream hums "yep" he pops the p in his word.

~10 minutes later~

they'd finally arrive at the party that was ten minutes out of the city. they both leave the car, grabbing their items. "yo, dream. you still smoke weed?" sapnap asks out of nowhere. dream nods looking at the house. his mind racing with thousands of thoughts, 'Where is my mind?' he thinks to himself. sapnap snaps his fingers in front of him, "dream? you okay? you don't have to smoke or be here if you don't want to.." sapnap reassures him. dream looks at the boy and smiles lightly to reassure his friend, "I'm okay just nervous, y'know?" he adds. they walk into the house full of drunk college students, and high schoolers. they go to the kitchen to get a drink, sapnap goes for a cup filled with what seems to be vodka(most likely Smirnoff), dream opts for a can of soda. they go to the backyard and sapnap pulls out a bag of pre-rolled joints all really well made. dream feels excited, but also nervous with the crowd that slowly forms around at the sight of weed. "dream, you want first dibs?" sapnap asks, "oh, yeah, sure." he responds, grabbing the joint from his friend, putting it between his lips he notices a girl looking at him with a weird look, he feels uncomfortable in her gaze. putting his focus back on the joint he grabs his lighter from his bag and lights it. taking a big hit from the joint he takes it out of his mouth and inhales and holds it. after a few seconds, he exhales the smoke into a smooth relaxed puff of smoke. he takes another puff repeating what he did before. he hands it to sap who's sitting next to him on the patio in the back. sapnap copies what dream had done previously, dream who'd been watching his best friend the whole time is fixated on how sapnap looks smoking, the glint in his eyes from the moon, the way his face flushes at the cold air, his black shiny smooth hair that glides across his face in a way that looks animated. dream stops staring when someone taps him on the shoulder, he turns his head to see the girl from before. "hey... I've never seen you before." the girl says, "oh.. uh, yea. I mean I usually don't go to parties so.." he responds awkwardly. the girl tries to get him up "why don't you join me inside?" she tries to interest him with. "oh. Uhm.. no thanks, I'm actually gay?" he says in an uncomfortable tone. she looks at him in disgust then scoffs and walks away to another guy. dream ignores that encounter when sapnap passes him the joint. he takes a big hit of it and holds it in, then exhales all the smoke. slowly relaxing into a comfortable high. his eyes lidded and red he turns to his friend. his friend looks the same as he did which made him giggle and then break into full laughter, which sapnap joins in on noticing how red each other's eyes looked. sapnap gives the joint to a random dude and grabs dream's hand to drag him away. the boy lets himself get dragged wherever as long as he still has sapnap's hand in his.

sapnap leads dream into an upstairs bathroom away from the lust-filled teens and young adults. they sit together by the tub just looking at each other, sapnap starts to talk "hey dream.." "yea, what's up?" the sandy blonde asks, "y'know.. I really like hanging out with ya.." he continues, "Aw.. I like hanging out with you too!" dream says back. sapnap hesitates before saying more, "I think.. I really wanna kiss you.." he turns away after finishing. "wait.. really?" dream says too excitedly, "yea. but I don't wanna scare ya.." sapnap looks back at dream with a loving look in his eye, "Oh, no, that's cool.." he says calmly, and next thing he knew their lips met, it wasn't like oneyou'd see in a movie, it was passionate, chill and full of love, not lust, or any sexual feelings in it, just.. love. they'd kiss for another minute before breaking apart for air, gasping then laughing both shocked. another ten minutes go by. sapnap has dream against the wall kissing slowly, and carefully. "I love you, baby.." he said, voice dripping with love. "are you sure? this is kind of crazy.." dream responded back. "I just really wanna go.. I don't wanna take this slow.." sapnap says, 'and with a face like his, I can't say no... I can't say no...' dream says to himself in his head. sapnap leans into his neck, breathing softly, he looks up at dream, "can I give you a hickey..?" he says carefully. "mhm... go on, my love." dream responds. sapnap bites into his neck, sucking softly after. dream whines into the soft touch. he brings his hand up to his mouth to muffle the sounds. "I love you, sapnap.."  he says. sapnap leans away to kiss dream again, parting to speak, "I love you too..." he responds quietly. "should we go to my place? I'm kind of tired.." dream asks. "of course, my love.." sapnap says mid-yawn. 

~at dream's~ 

"here. sap, catch!" dream whisper-shouts to sapnap, sapnap looks at him too late and gets hit with a pair of clothes. "huh?- wha-" he gets hit in the face with the clothes, "ow! you little shit!" he whispers back. dream tries to muffle his laugh so as to not alert his family. after they'd both changed they got into dream's bed and cuddled, dream slowly falls asleep on sapnap's chest. "I love you sap.." he says before falling asleep. "I love you too, my dear.." then he falls asleep after.

THE END!! tell me how it was and if my writing had improved or not! negative comments will be deleted and please do not request things as this is the only thing I could write for a while!