꧁ᴥ︎︎︎poleᴥ︎︎︎ ᴥ︎︎︎dancingᴥ︎︎︎꧂

𝚁𝚋 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖'𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚎.

𝕋/𝕎 : 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜 | 𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 |ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕓| ( 𝙸𝚍𝚔 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ) |𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣|
𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙 : 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚗𝚊𝚙.
_______________________________________________
It was a normal day in sapnap's life. well, as normal as an arsonist's life can be.
He was getting awfully bored so he decided to go to a strip club.

But what he didn't know was that dream was working as a pole dancer and a male stripper.(𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘) Because of some reason.... plot reasons.

Dream saw that sapnap went inside the place he worked in. His face turned crimson red.
'Great, just great, he thought, looking down and going to the back door.

When he got to the back door he was
Greeted by his co-worker, Nadia, or mostly known as RB.

"Hi dream!", She said in a happy tone. "Hi RB", he greeted back with a small smile. RB only shared her name to dream because she trusted him the most, and she was also the only one in the workplace who knew about dream's youtube work.
RB also knew he was homosexual.

"Heyy, why does dreamy look sooo red ?? Did something happen~?", RB teased. Dream turned even redder.

"Oh stop it", dream replied.
"Geez, so cold man, Anyways~, You should see if the outfit I made for you fits or not."

Dream sighed at RB's enthusiasm but still went into the changing room.
He was the main pole dancer in the A club (𝙸𝚍𝚔 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚞𝚙) with RB being the bartender because she wanted to be in the same group as her friend but didn't want to be a pole dancer who people would try to play with.

Anyways the Outfit dream was wearing was a bunny suit with...

thighs high attached to a garter belt that was attached to the suit, along with a couple of condoms and a small vibrator hooked onto the outfit.

'Fucking hell Nadia' Dream cursed in his head while he got out to show RB, hoping she would change the outfit
.
What he didn't expect tho was that RB was cheering him on, praising the boy. "GOD DAMN DREAM, YOU LOOK EXTRAVAGANT" and "SIR HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE A LOVER YET?!",
After RB had stopped praising dream she went out to the A club while signaling Dream to come too.
Dream took off his mask and went to the stage when he starting dancing.

(𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐", 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠,𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕")

Sapnap was already there, drinking some strong alcohol served by RB, and also watching the dancers among the stage dance erotically.
He then recognized his friend and crush as the lead dancer. Now his face had a bright tint of red, the bartender noticed this and asked him what happened. He stupidly told the bartender what happened and she just smirked evilly. She then told him about the rooms just for the special 'kinky' times. She then told him that a lot of men try to get the lead dancer with them to those rooms, wanting him under them. Sapnap got angry by this information, now knowing that his crush might already have someone's marks on him, the bartender reassured him that He always declined every offer, even with his sex drive high.

Sapnap had hope in his eyes now, he went forward to dream and offered him a special time, at that exact moment another person who looked way better and richer than sapnap, offered the same thing. He thought that dream wouldn't take his own offer and he would then the other man's offer, but he was surprised when HE got dragged to one of those rooms.

Dream pushed sapnap onto the bed and locked the door. Nobody ever thought of dream being a power bottom, except his co-worker friend.
Dream then kissed sapnap. Sapnap bit dream's bottom lip, asking for entrance, which dream happily gave him. Dream didn't put up a fight for dominance. Now Sapnap was the dominant one, he pushed dream onto the bed, now on top of him. they parted their lips, a string of saliva connecting their tongues.

(𝙾𝚑 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.)

Sapnap pushed his fingers inside Dream's mouth and dream started coating them in saliva. Sap would be lying if he said that he didn't find that hot.
When he thought that his fingers were coated enough, he got them out of his mouth and pushed them into dream's hole.
Dream starred shivering and moaning softly when suddenly sapnap added another finger, now dream was a moaning mess.

( 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 )

"You ready baby ?"."y~yes s~sapnap".

Sapnap lined up his mæt röd with dream's hole and pushed in. Dream moaned out loudly

Sapnap let dream adjust, and waited for the signal to move. It had been a good minute or two when sapnap felt dream try to push down, signaling him to move. Sapnap gladly obliged and moves at a rough pace. At first, it hurt like a bitch, but after some time, dream started screaming from the pleasure.

"AH~AHA~ AH MORE~ MORE~ PLEASE MASTER~"
Sap would be lying if that alone was enough to make him go crazy, he would love to hear dream say that to him, and only him. Thinking about it made him go even faster. He was close. dream had already released. He (dream) couldn't form any words, he was in pure bliss, but one thing he did hear through all the noise was...

"I love you dream".

And after that, he felt sapnap release inside of him, and he releases it a second time. Both of them felt happy, the air now wasn't only filled with lust, but love as well. Dream whispered out something that made sapnap's eyes water.

"I love you too sapnap~"

Sapnap smiled and wiped his tears. Then carried dream to the attached bathrooms for aftercare.
Let's just say they both are now married.

____________________________________________________
FINALLY COMPLETED. Please do leave some requests for me.
Vote and comment

Request here <3

robo_fortune_M-3OW OUT !!!