"𝓜𝓶𝓶~ 𝓟𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

(alrighty since plunger had the most votes I'll be doing it- p.s this is storm-
Not anymore, this is RB. Storm is still working on the cow chapter. I can't really help him for I only know how to make a normal relationship and threesomes. Yet I'll still try to help)

꧁༒☬No one's POV☬༒꧂

Dream was in his room, bored out of his mind. The stress from the roleplaying in the SMP really got to him. In his apartment, there was just him. Patches was at the vet for she had caught a fever and had to stay there.

"God dammit it's so boring!", Dream said out loud, not like anyone could hear him. Dream then heard a knock at the door. He went to open it and saw a package with a note on top of it. It read-

"Hello, big bro! I feel like the SMP roleplaying has gotten into you way to much, so me and mum bought you some groceries and equipment because you seemed like you hadn't gone out of the house in days. Love you, big bro! -Drista".

Dream smiled at his little sister's note, making a mental note to thank her and his mother. Dream took the package inside and started organizing everything.

While he was organizing he noticed a particularly thick plunger in the bunce. He pulled it out to inspect it further but his eyes were stopped by another note, this time the handwriting looked a bit foreign. The note read-

"Why hello their dream, it is I, your friend. Yes, it's me, Cody! I know you quite well and your lil' sis asked me if there was something you'd like. You know exactly what I mean right? Well, I chose this one in particular for you. Enjoy~ -Chris Cody Winterlocks".

Reading that, Dream blushed HARD. He even found out that the handle was a bit squishy, just like a di- male genitalia.

He started imagining what Cody meant, and he started getting aroused. He took the plunger in his room and got a bottle of lube he always had in his drawer.

He sat on the bed and got his clothes off then coated his fingers with  some of the lube and started stretching himself out to fit the handle.

After he was done, he put a good amount of lube on the handle and lined it up with his hole.

He pushed in and moaned loudly. Oh boy...

He started going at a fast pace, deeper and harder. He even has himself praises and degrades (Idk mate)

Everything was bliss, he was in so much pleasure. His ender eyes were now foggy from the tears. Gosh, it was a beautiful sight.

A dirty blonde hair boy lying down on a messy bed, tear forming in his ender green eyes. Face covered with freckles and a blood-red blush. Shoulders tinted with red and freckles scattered on his body like they were stars standing in the night sky.

Dream was reaching his climax, but he wanted the feeling to last forever. In the end, he released with a loud moan and he dropped down. After a minute of panting, he got up and cleaned up. Ordered a different plunger because he knew damn well he wasn't going to use this plunger for the reason it was made.