A visit from an old friend

Angst. That is it.

Dream was there. Maybe not phisically, but he was there. Floating around in an Abyss titled 'unpublished'

He was stuck there, waiting, watching. Hoping, that someone will come and free him of his misery.

He knows that he isnt human. He knows that he's another topic for people to write on, to make art, stories or other things on. He appreciates that, really.

But there comes a time, when that topic is left behind, he has seen many rejects of himself, who couldn't pass the test of being the 'perfect AU'. He had SEEN how the got scrapped of their values, there abnormalities.

He was one, this writer took pity on. This Writer really cared for him, and his other 'AU's that they had made. They care for him more than themselves.

The writer's friend, whom they introduced and 'The book owner' seems friendly, they seem nice to be around, he wouldn't mind being a chapter of their book.

But as time went on, the owner lost interest in him and his friends, and decided to 'discontinue' the book.

His original creator had left, thinking that their wasn't any reason for them to continue on the owner's book and make them sick of all the notification.

His creator had made a seperate place to house more of their created 'AU's in.

But they didn't take him. He was left alone in the darkest of corners, forgotten. At first, he had some hope, that  his creator would come back, or, at the least, end him.

But as time grew, his hope shattered. He didn't even bother to look at the new chapters posted by the owner, he just assumed it was about them quitting.

He wondered, when will he get scrapped ? Feeling some form of pain is better than feeling nothing, right ?

He felt himself fading. Something he didn't even know was real. He knew about topics getting shattered, scrapped even rejected, but nothing about topics fading.

He admits it, he was scared. This was something he never would have anticipated. He was see-through. He was sure that nobody would remember him, well, not like they knew him either.

He just wishes he can have a story like the blob dream story made by his creator, or, maybe a story like the dream from the 'creep !' series, like- like even the dream from the glowsquid work-

...

"..W-What.. ?"

If he wasn't so shocked at who he was seeing, he would've definitely cringed at his voice.

"..w-who.. a-are.."

"..Y-You...?"

He was being stared down by a brown, wolf cut haired lady, probably 5'2 with some glasses on. She was wearing a void black hoodie, which wouldn't even be visible it it weren't for it's outlines being gray. She wore a red skirt and stood with skates.

What surprised him most was her pose. She was holding a hand for him. He accepted the hand held for him, and got up. It had been so ling since he really stood so he stumbled a lot.

The person dragged him to somewhere. A door. Into a room.

When he was finally put down, he looked at the person. The person went to a wall, which he didn't realize was there, and punched it.

Immediately the room filled with light and warmth. Dream adjusted to the unknown light and finally clearly saw who dragged him here.

"R-RB -B.. ?"