ꕥ ℐ 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝒶 𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝓃ꕥ

✯R-B here, got an idea✯
Type - ★★angsty fluff★★
Ship - ᯽dreamnoblade/ tad bit of fundream᯽
AU - gods or something like that.
Warnings - kidnapping, heartbreak :') (feel free to hate on me)
(Also when the first gods die their successors are made by the element they represent. They do not have their other parental element's DNA. So, their not related [example - sapnap- fire god] oversimplified version - they're the gods but in younger forms )
___________________________________________________

𝙰𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍.

"𝐴𝐻! 𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 , 𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 ! 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 ?"

"𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠, 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦, ( 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ★𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦★ ) 𝐼 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑓 , 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑".

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ! 𝐴𝑠𝑘 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔".

"𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 ?".

"𝑶𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅. 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 !".
___________________________________________________

𝚃𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛-

Light god's/goddess's POV

We were walking through the meadows thinking about all the attacks from the cataclysmic kingdom.
We were stressed. Not that we really hate violance, but because it was targetted towards our best friends and siblings. We were worried. They were our only way of being happy . The cataclysmic kingdom has expanded a lot, but because of our power, We were able to stop it for some time. "Ah ! was I talking like a royal again? Sorry". I thought out loud, I didn't really like the fact that the elements were taught to speak like a royal. As I was thinking, I got interrupted by a pair of hands on my hips. I turned around and was about to punch them in the face but stopped because I realised that it was my best friend.
The fire god.
"heyyyyy dré". He said. "Hey arsenic flamethrower. let go of me man". "Aww okay m' lady". He whined. Dream sighed. "SAPNAP!" the water god screeched at the black and red gradient haired male."hey george!" I said. "Hi dream, why are you here? didn't we tell you to go and take a rest?", Gogy asked.

3rd person POV

While they were talking drista, the mystical angel of the overworld, underworld and upperworld vegetations, came running towards her brother. She was using vines to push her so she could get there faster. "DRISTA WHAT HAPPENED!?", Dream asked worried-ly. "THE CATACLYSMIC KINGDOM HAS ATTACKED AGAIN ! TUBBO CAN'T HOLD ON TO THE BARRIERS ANY LONGER!". Dream's eyes went dull of full worry, he knew that tubbo, the listener (therapy) angel of all creatures, couldn't hold on for too long. Dream made his wings visible and flew at a very high speed back to the castle. He flew so fast that his coat was on fire too.

(It looks like this but is white and with emerald green and its kinda translucent)

He quickly put the fire off and went to find tubbo.
Tubbo was on the borders of the barrier holding it together, looking like he was about to faint at any moment. Which would be bad because he was floating high.
Tubbo's friend Tommy wanted to help him but he couldn't because he was on the cataclysmic kingdom's side, he felt very guilty but could do nothing because he promised his older brother that he will help his friend and him win a battle.

Wilbur, the god of all entertainment, had betrayed the gleaming kingdom long ago because of the god of power and happiness. He fell into insanity after The god he trusted the most gained contol of him by their power, and technically he didn't want to betray the gleaming kingdom, he was forced to. He stood right by the barriers trying to break them with a sword.

Tubbo was about to faint and the barriers were breaking down, but dream put the barriers up with more strength, levitating higher that tubbo. ( I just realized that doesn't make any sense, anyways) tubbo fell from a big height but was caught by george slowing his fall by a water bubble and then drista getting a big pile of leaves for tubbo to safely land on. Seeing this, tommy was very happy that tobbo was safe.
(good friend) But he still continued to (try to) break the barriers because wilbur's and his lives were on the line. ( But wilbur didn't know because he had gone insane )

Drista , using some veins, carried tubbo inside the castle for him to get some rest and get healed. While rushing through the courtroom with veins by her left side, carrying a fainted tubbo, she felt a sharp pain near her neck and something getting injected in her blood veins. She turned around and was shocked to see ... Fundy. Her brother's soon to be husband. After that she felt dizzy and fell to her knees, the last thing she heard before fainting was "Im sorry, but I had to do this".

Fundy then carried drista and tubbo to a locked room where no one will even think of them being there. After that he went outside to the barriers, where sapnap and ranboo were attacking the shadowlings through the barriers using distance combat, while an angry and tired george, nikki and eret were adding more strength to the barriers . But in a flash everyone exept dream fell down, with something stuck to their necks, a syringe.
Dream then felt a sharp sting on his neck causing him to fall down as well, but he was caught by his fiancé ( i think that is how you spell that ). He smiled at him and then passout, hoping that he will try to save the gleaming kingdom. But, not everything goes accourding to your heart.

Some moments later, dream woke up in a place not familiar at all. He got up and went to the door, the room was all dark. Purple plants resting on tables and a beautiful shelf filled with books. He tried to open the door but it seemed locked, he tried to use his maic but it was no match to the locked door. Dream then noticed the pattern on the door. It was the familiar to him , he knew it contained a spell that, if the right magic isn't used , it will cancel out the magic. He sighed, knowing he wont be able to use his magic right now because he overused it during the battle. He sat down on the surprisingly soft bed and grabbed a book. He flipped through some pages and found some marks on somethings written. He read those thing and was half shocked and half happy to read them. As he was the light god, years ago he was also the light goddess. He knew fundy wasn't the god of darkness, but he somehow loved him. But now, he had found his long awaited husband, techno. He started to tear up of happiness. He heard the door open and someone coming in. They told him to follow him. He got up and started to follow him to what looked like to be the courtroom, all empty. He then noticed the kinfpg sitting on the throne. Dream ran up to him and hugged him lovingly, but what he didn't know was that fundy was watching him. Fundy's heart shattered into peices when he saw the one he loved the most, run upto their enemy and hug him lovingly. After that all he say was a small conversation going on and then, his heart broke more when he say them share a lovely kiss ( eww get a room love birds ) he started tearing up, and ran outside, now he had no one who might care about him. He betrayed them all for dream.
He went far away to cry so no one could hear him. Well back in the castle you could hear small sobs from the blood god and the light god ."I do forgive you , silly !", Dream said in his cheery tone.
After that they lived happily ever after with 5 children (rip to his ass), rulingq the light and dark kingqdom together.

No one knew where fundy was, he was now, just a part of history. But, what no one expected was for fundy to get back and take back what was his.
T̶h̶e̶ e̶n̶d̶ m̶a̶t̶e̶
𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘. 𝙱𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎. Also please give me a name which is the opposite of dream, nothing like nightmare. Something which starts with 'D' and ends with 'm'
1435 words.