Chapter 14

Angelica outfit

Angelica was driving with Hope and the pack to the Cullen's house

Angelica was driving with Hope and the pack to the Cullen's house. The Scooby Doo gang and The Mikaelsons were already at the Cullen's. Soon they made it and got out the car. Hope ran to her parents and hugged them. Angelica smiled at the family. Bella went up to her. "Thank you for getting people to help us" Bella said. Angelica nodded. Angelica walked to where the other witnesses were. She heard something in the forest. She looked to see if someone was there and no one was and she wasn't the only who heard it. "Looks like whoever is out there wasn't invited" Jacob said. Angelica, Klaus, Damon, Tyler, and Kol vamp speed to see who was there. But as they were running Tyler had crashed into them. Angelica growler got back up and tackled both vampires. She wrapped a hand on their necks and her face turned into her vampire face. "Who are you and what are you doing here" Angelica asked. "Vladimir and Stefan. What are you two doing here" Carlisle said. "We are here to help you but tell her to let us go" Stefan said. Klaus put a hand on her shoulder. Angelica let them go. "She is very beautiful what might your name be my love" Stefan asked. Angelica smirked. "My name is not important. Your lucky you are here to help or I would have killed you already" Angelica said. She walked to Paul and Embry. Soon Bella learned she was a shield and wanted to try her power out. She did manage to project her shield. Angelica was a shield as well. She looked at Damon and he nodded. As Kate was about to use her power Angelica projected her shield and Damon didn't feel that much pain. "You did it" Hayley said. Angelica smiled. They went inside. Angelica, and Damon went walking in the woods. "You know we don't ever do things like this" Damon said. "I know. My dad thinks we should relax before the battle takes place" Angelica said. "Yeah we need to"Damon said. "My dad said if I am gonna live in Mystic Falls or in LA Push with my mates" Angelica said. "What did you say" Damon said. "I don't know I couldn't give him an answer" Angelica said. "I mean you have lived with me and Stefan and the gang for years. You have two mates to be with and live a good life. " Damon said. Angelica thought about it and smiled at him. "I am glad I have a good friend like you." Angelica said. Damon smiled at her. They soon went back to everyone. Angelica walked to her dad and hugged him and rememberee every good memory she has of them when she was just a baby.
~Time skip to Christmas~
It was Christmas now. The pack agrees to go to Charlie house. Angelica sat next to Renesme on the floor. Jacob gave her a gift. Angelica opened it and saw inside was a bracelet with J&A. Angelica immediately recognized the bracelet. The same one they made as kids. She smiled a him. "Even after years you still have this" Angelica asked. Jacob smiled. They spend Christmas laughing, eating dinner an talking enjoying their time together before the battle.