Chapter 15

This is gonna be a short chapter
It's was the night before the fight. Angelica was standing next to Damon while the pack was around the forest patrolling and protecting. Angelica was afraid of what was going to happen. But she knew it was the only thing they needed to get rid of so they all could have peace. Angelica went inside her tent and closed her eyes and fell asleep.
~The next morning~
Angelica woke up to Damon waking her up. She got out of the tent and walked with Damon to the forest where the wolves and Nightwalkers would stay.
Angelica outfit

Everyone else was standing in the field waiting for the Voltouri

Everyone else was standing in the field waiting for the Voltouri. Soon enough they showed up. "This should be fun"Angelica said as the wolves howled and walked out. The Nightwalkers began to walk out as well. Angelica walked out and stood infront of her fathers pack. Soon Bella, Edward, Jacob and Renesmee walked to the Voltouri to prove their innocence. Then what shocked them the most was when The Voltouri killed Irina. Soon though The Voltouri had someone powerful make all of the nightwalkers burn from the inside. Angelica felt like m it was the end for her. Her lungs were filled with smoke. Veins were popping up. Then it stopped and she coughed smoke and ash. She looked to see Alice and Jasper. She stood up as well everyone else. Alice showed Aro his future and what would happen. A fight would break out. The Voltouri would lose and lives would be lost. Aro realized that there was nothing wrong after Alice introduced a man who was like Renesmee and how there wasn't danger. The Voltouri left. Angelica smiled. She turned to Damon. "I never thanked you and your brother for taking me in and helping to where I am." Angelica said. Damon smiled and hugged her. Everything was gonna be okay.