Pandy x Tigry(last part)

Finally this is coming to an end. How did this happen? I messed up the first part so I had to make a  second, but the whole thing wouldn't fit so I had to make a part three. I know Chapter 6 just came out, but that doesn't affect this story, and I am also working on the Chapter 6 special so don't worry.

Tigry's pov

And of course they weren't kidding. We were halfway there when Zizzy sprained her ankle, you could tell it wasn't that bad but she still couldn't walk and like...Player(?) said earlier they weren't allowing any delays so now they've just been carrying Zizzy  for the past 20 minutes. 

"Player, aren't you tired?" Pony asked them for the fifth time.

"No, I'm fine"

. . . 10 more minutes passed until we finally arrived.

"And we're here!" Pony said as we arrived to a tall building.

"Hey, Tigry, Pandy, would you mind leaving your weapons down here? I'm not sure if I trust you..." 

"Ouch, that hurts. I'm joking it's fine" Pandy said as she placed her 'katana' down, and I placed my 'swords' down. I can't believe I forgot what they were called.

After they introduced us to five other people 'Mimi, Giraffy, George, Zee, and Zuzy' Player showed us around the place and took us to a room.

"Sorry but we don't have another room, this used to be a storage room but I was able to fix it up for you two. Sadly you're gonna have to share it, but then again I share one with Georgie...anyways, thanks for helping us get Zizzy back." I could tell Player felt bad, but there really was nothing to feel bad about.

"Well thanks for letting us stay with you guys, we really appreciate it"

"No problem...Tigry?" I nodded and they smiled before leaving the room.

"The rooms kind of small, but it works"

"Ugh, I'm still not sure if I made the right choice," Pandy said as she fell on the bed.

"If it helps, at least Felix wont bother you anymore"

"Haha, that's true."

"I just realized we have no change of clothes, do you think they have spares?"

"You're just gonna have to ask to find out" 

I laid down on the bed next to her and closed my eyes to try to rest a bit.

"Pandy?"

"Huh?"

"Thanks for coming along, it's nice to not be alone"

"Haha, no problem...idiot"

Short but wholesome, my specialty, not. I specialize in sadness, I only hope I'm kidding.

So that pretty much sums it up, I hope you enjoyed my stupidity :)

-Sapphire Cake