Blank Face (Mall squad pt.2)

"WHAT?! HOW DID YOU HAVE A PLUS CARD?! I THOUGHT YOU HAD A CANCEL" 

"CAN YOU TWO SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" Mimi yelled at the mouse from upstairs.

"Stupid Mimi, always telling us what to do," she mumbled.

"You want me to tell her you said that?" Poley teased.

"You wouldn't dare"

"Wanna bet?" 

"You better turn back now before it's too late" she threatened.

"ALRIGHT, Alright!! I was joking"

"That's what I thought" Although she was shorter than him, he had already suffered her wrath after he underestimated her the other day.

"Anyways, now that I think about it don't you find it strange that we play around his body?"

"Nah, plus he-"  Suddenly the mentioned person bolted up and look right at her. "HOLY SHI-" Before she could finish Poley covered her mouth.

"Remember what Mimi said: This is a christian minecraft server" I then heard footsteps coming closer before Mimi walked in.

"I told you two to-" She then noticed the waking Robby and ran over.

"Robby, you alright? Did you get anything?" He stared at her for a bit before answering.

"Oh yeah I did, but I only found images, the sound was broken, and a lot of the memories were missing"

"That's fine, just what did you find?"

"Well me and Mousy used to date"

"WHAT" Mousy immediately yelled.

"I'm joking, it seems we were friends, and we were also friends with Poley, but Mimi, you don't appear in any of the memories I found"

"What...that was the only chance I had at knowing who I was..." For once she didn't seem angry, but upset, and even sad. This surprised the other, and left them dumbfounded so Robby decided to simply continue with the others.

"Poley, you are in fact a security guard here, and those two in the picture are your friends, I think your sorta their mentor, I'm just guessing from what I saw since I couldn't hear anything. And finally, the annoying rat"

"Oh I'll show you-" Poley grabbed her before she could do anything.

"I think it's best I hold you for now" He said before signaling Robby to continue.

"You appear in every memory, so I assume we're related somehow, perhaps I was created to be your bodyguard or something, but we were definitely friends, there's no way of denying it from what I saw"

"Hmph, can't believe I was friends with you" 

"Hey, at least we know who we are- or well- were" Poley said to try to get those two to not argue.

"If you don't want us to argue, just say it already, old man"

"Hey! I'm not that old I'm like- I think 35, plus my hair is naturally white"

"That's exactly what makes you an old man" Robby whispered under his breath, but Poley still heard it, so he went up to him and smacked him.

"Anyone else got something to say about my age?" 

Mousy just looked away and started crawling.

"Wait, where did Mimi go" Robby asked.

"Hmm, I dunno, but she seemed upset when she left"