Every man for himself (Part 2 of Kassie's a simp)

Hello everyone! (that's reading this). While re-reading the first part I realized I left out some important information like what this whole deal with Foxy is about, so basically...when the infection broke out Kassie ran away from the city due to how many infected were there. When she got to the forest she found Doggy and Sheepy (both infected), but just as Sheepy was about to kill her Foxy and Kitty saved her, at the time Kassie only knew Kitty, but she started getting attached to Foxy as well, it even got to the point where she started to see him as her brother. (She also saw Kitty as her sister). When Foxy got infected no one had the heart to tell her, so they just told her he had gone missing, although Willow constantly advised them to tell her. Okay I think that's it, onto the story.

Previously...

I really had to go so I started to run down the hall, which caused me to bump into someone who was coming from the right...

Continued...

I looked up and saw a black haired girl close to me on the floor

"Katie..?"

"Oh, Kassie what are you doing here?"

"Rash had to meet with Willow, and he brought me along as his 'bodyguard' "

Katie let out a small giggle as I helped her up. Just then I remembered I had been needing to use the bathroom this whole time.

"Oh well Katie I gotta go, talk to you later!" I said as I ran to the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom I went to look for Kitty, but she was no longer in the meeting room. I was looking around when I saw stairs. I wasn't sure if I could look around up there, I hesitantly took the stairs up and looked around. I looked in a bunch of rooms, except for one that had the door closed, which I'm guessing was Willow's room. I was about to head downstairs until I heard some noise coming from somewhere. I followed the sound to a room in a back part of the refinery. I stood next to the door to listen

"So is it fine if me and Kassie stay up a bit late tonight? You can stay up with us if you want!" I could tell that was Kitty.

Even though the door was open I knocked on it to let them know I was there. When I looked into the room I saw Tigry, Felix, Philip, Pandy, Katie and Kitty standing in a circle.

"Uh hey guys"

"Hi Kass" Felix said with a smile.

"What are y'all doing?" I asked

"I'm tryna work things out so we can have a sleepover, and what we've agreed on is that we can stay up for 30 minutes at most so that we don't disturb them" Kitty replied

"Oh that's fine! Thanks guys"

"Also Felix is going to join us!"

"Eh, I'm gonna head to sleep now" Philip said as he got on a top bunk. Then Tigry headed to a bunk bed at the very back of the room, and laid down on the bottom bed.

"Hey Kitty, do you know what time it is?"

"I don't know, but there's a clock downstairs that still works"

"Hmm... okay I'll go check the time then, be right back"

Kitty's pov

When Kassie left I headed to the 'front' of the room where me and Felix's bed were(His bed was across me and Katie's bed's). Since Katie was a heavy sleeper she was fine with us doing this, and since Felix's bed-mate: Foxy, was no longer here, he agreed and even wanted to join us.

...I feel bad for not telling Kas that Foxy was infected, but I don't want to hurt her. Even though Foxy was my step-brother, Kas also saw him as her brother.